Topic: RT-66 for the non campers.

Where is everyone staying for the "Desert Camping" night if you won't be camping?

I'll be at the Green Tree in Victorville.

I'd camp, but I'm flying home so abandoning camping gear or having to ship it back are both not something I feel like dealing with.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Re: RT-66 for the non campers.

I can get your camp gear back to Cleveland! gotta pass through that area anyway!

Brian Gomez
2018 Great Lakes Mistake Dune Buggy Thing - 2018 Retreat from Moscow: 1979 Lemons Chevette - 2017 Retreat from Moscow: 1978 Ford Fairmont Futura - 2016 Hell On Wheels Car Weeeeeaaaaaaaakkkk: 2003 Pontiac Aztek Breaking Bad!

It's just too impractical for me. All my gear is for Midwest Track Camping, and I'm in a Miata. I'll be doing well If I can get a full sized Carry On in that thing with any room to spare.

Plus I already booked and Paid for the room.

A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

We're at the Route 66 Motel in Barstow.

Mod Squad Racing
http://twosrus.com

We're at the Budget Inn Barstow

Yea, I booked before they changed the webpage from Joshua to Barstow. Stupid me getting ahead on things given it was like that for 5 months....

I managed to switch to the Route 66 Motel Barstow.

Just read this and panic booked a room at the route66 motel.  phew.  I also booked all my hotels months ago when it said to book near joshua tree.

I have a 1975 Lincoln Towne Coupe set up for Lemons racing. It would need some updating to meet current standards, but the bones are good. If you take the race serious, this car is probably not for you. If you’re looking to do a car to go out and have a butt kicking weekend with your friends/family, and just have a fun time, then this car is up your alley. Runs good and has current California registration. It is a veteran of 2 prior Lemons races as the ‘Fir Burger Express Delivery’ and the ‘Phony Express’. Currently disguised as ‘The California High Speed Fail—The Bullet Drain’, but needs refreshing. The car is located in Clovis, California. If you promise to use it and have fun with it, I will give it to you. Tom (559)281-3120.

I think you're in the wrong place Tom, this is the Rally forum.

I Survived Hell on Wheels, Car Weeeak, Route Sucky Suck, etc.

Just another example of the ever-so-entertaining "feature set" of PunBB code, where, when you're a guest lurker, and you finally decide to:
1. reply to a thread, or
2. post a new topic,
the dialog box you're presented with - after logging in - does not necessarily have f'n anything whatsoever to do with the thread or topic you intended to engage.

Remember, though: it's a feature, not a bug; and I _did_ say "not necessarily".

Or, there's some random 9 year old Harry Potter fan somewhere, who just successfully cast a 'resurrection' spell; though: the target wound up _not_their favorite goldfish, but one of the old threads here.