Topic: I want in!!

Hey Gents and Ladies.

I would love to get involved with some track shenanigans. I was (not that long ago) a professional dealership technician so I know my way under a hood, also electrical is my thing, i know a lot of people hate that stuff. I don't mind getting my hands dirty, going to the local pick-a-part is a favorite past time of mine. I am mostly an engine guy, don't usually get into transmissions but I'm not scared to do so either. I have even worked on some split case engines (Subaru, and Porsche).
You can think of me as a Tan Ricky-Bobby I like to go fast!

I don't do metal working, but really want to learn.

Lastly I am located in the Washington DC area, and don't mind doing some driving (within reason).

If you need an extra pair of hands I am your guy, hope to hear from you soon.

H.

Re: I want in!!

Want to drive Nov 3/4 at CMP? I need a 5th driver/fuel man/wrench turner/beer drinker w/e

9042335288 call me ASAP

Sounds great, let me make sure I am available those dates before I waste your time. Plus I have my gear in storage so that date might not work for driving but I might be game to drive down. Let me get back to you.

H.

I have extra gear, HANS you can borrow, suit, gloves, balaclava, shoes and socks.

Hey buddy it looks like i have to travel the next day for work so I will not be able to make it. I am going to try to weasel my way out of this and make it, but for now I am going to have to pass.

I will be in touch since this is something I really want to do.

Thanks in advance.