Topic: Proposed Friday Night Meetup

Looks like several people are staying at the Clarion: 411 S Larkin Ave, Joliet, IL 60436

They have a bar and food inside. Seems like a great place to meet up! Not far from the race start, near a lot of cheaper hotels, and did I mention, it has a BAR!

Lets make an unofficial Clarion Meetup open house, drinks, food, friends, etc between 7-10PM on Friday night!

It will be great to see everyone again!

Brian Gomez
2018 Great Lakes Mistake Dune Buggy Thing - 2018 Retreat from Moscow: 1979 Lemons Chevette - 2017 Retreat from Moscow: 1978 Ford Fairmont Futura - 2016 Hell On Wheels Car Weeeeeaaaaaaaakkkk: 2003 Pontiac Aztek Breaking Bad!

Re: Proposed Friday Night Meetup

Sounds good,

If we make it to IL, we'll see you there, currently en route to salt lake City.

Just booked a room. Will see u guys an gals. Friday nite. Thank u team kuhly. Ps who is buying the first drink lol.

The mighty (ridiculous) BlunderBus is pointed to the Clarion, for tonight! ...Basic principals of inertia say that we SHOULD make it there. ...Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Regards from Nessy, Sr. Chief, El Flamingo, Doc, Kockenball, and Franklin Delano Beans, the window-licking Blunder-Dog.

I am not doing the rally this time, but I am planning on stopping by to say hi, since I am not to far away.

You are only entitled to the space you occupy.