Topic: Looking for a Subject! Photo Story CMP

Hey guys,

I'm a senior photojournalism student at UNC, looking for a subject(s) for my photo story on Lemons at CMP, Nov 2-4. If your team is interested in letting me tag along before/during the race, please let me know!

As some background, I've been racing at CMP since I got my license at 16, but unfortunately my team (B&W Racing aka the red car with a fishbowl on top) couldn't make the race this year. Since I won't be driving, I decided to do a photo story on the race for my capstone course at UNC. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me!

See y'all there.

Callie

(919) 624-1749
ccallie@live.unc.edu

Re: Looking for a Subject! Photo Story CMP

Gonna post this over on the Unofficial 24....facepage with your permission.  Forums are less active than I would like and the KnoxVegas crew whoe would be a particularly interesting subject mater has couple folks on there.

That would be great! Thank you.

Duff Beer would do that, and we're all extremely photogenic, just not in the conventional way, kind of like a hillbilly on the porch of an Appalachian tar paper shack is photogenic, or actually just like that.

And we'll have a new (to us) race car there, so there should be plenty of shots of guys wielding wrenches instead of boring shots of a car driving around a track. Plus we're in Raleigh, so not far from UNC.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!