Topic: Fall CMP BBQ?

Ok, Fall CMP race is merely two weeks away and what I really want to know is who wants to eat my meat?!?!  My thoughts are that I'll bring about 80 lbs of pork butts, some sauce and some of those beans nobody likes.  I already have a volunteer to bring some of them there bread rolls.  How 'bout some of you bribe your wives, loved ones, or the Bi-Lo deli counter to help you prepare a tasty dish to accompany my meat?!

BBQ will be Saturday night starting about 30 minutes or so after the track goes cold.  Please consider bringing along a dish/dessert to share.  We will also be collecting donations for Lemons of Love in the chow line.  So, bring you spare change, boob sweat drenched dollah dollah bills and any other easily transportable monetary donation!

Curt

Re: Fall CMP BBQ?

I have 14#'s of 4-cheese Mac and cheese with smoked sausage already prepped.

We at Eagle Racing are the aforementioned bread roll bringers, but we'll also help out with anything else you need. Just let us know!!

I'll bake pies or cookies again. Not sure which but you can count on me for desert.

Planet Express
"IOE" "C Win" 4834.701 Race Miles and counting
Toyocedes
"Least Southern Pickup Truck" "IOE" "C win" "C win (again?)"

We will bring a couple of vegetable casseroles and a cobbler.

John

Please make more of those awful beans. I will try to make something, probably bean salad again, and of course we will bring Duff Beer.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

Tunachuckers will once again bring our corn, cuz everyone loves munching on our cob. 

Hopefully we won't have to be dropping an 800 pound drivetrain out of our stupid race car while preparing said corn.

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

What about plates, utensils and napkins?  Are those taken care of?  If so, I will bring something yummy - I just don't know what yet!  smile

lvillines wrote:

What about plates, utensils and napkins?  Are those taken care of?  If so, I will bring something yummy - I just don't know what yet!  smile

We can always use more plates/utensils, etc.

No race... no BBQ... until November!  I'll post another thread when it's time.  See you in Nov!

I hate that the race is being postponed. Its absolutely for the right reason. On the plus side I'll be back in the country and will be planning to attend! smile

Just a reminder that the Saturday BBQ is still on for the CMP Fall race, NEXT WEEKEND!!!
Make sure you have your side dishes ready.

Oh and you might want to work on your cars some also...

Ok, everyone, the BBQ is on!  I'm gonna create another post just to get it on people's radar so check in there!

Curt