Re: De-fogging 101?- bc it gonna rain in houston!!

TheEngineer wrote:

The heater core doesn't see much abuse in racing. It's not moving, it's not being bumped, it's not being stressed.

Yeah, I was wondering how you can 'abuse' a heater core.  You basically just run hot run water through it, which is kind of what it was designed for.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

bilcoh wrote:
TheEngineer wrote:

I've posted it in your threads before, get one of the electric defrost kits. Buy one, install, never worry about it ever again.

Are we in a forest?  I don't think anyone can hear you, because I've see you post this about a dozen times without a single acknowledgement.  I must be in the same forest, cause I can hear you.  I might be trying to convince the team to listen to you for 2019.  Just wanted you to know you exist.

BilCoh
B.A. - Philosophy

Is there a best way to store/  restrain the squeegee inside of the car. I picked one up yesterday for this weekends race! Just wanna know what to do with it now. Seriously thanks everyone for all the comments I’ll look forward To meeting some of you out at the track this weekend.

I did pick up rain x defog- But the dish soap application also appears to be a good solution. No idea what I’m gonna go with yet. I’ll try one on Friday and see how it holds up.

Is there a best way to store/  restrain the squeegee inside of the car.

Ours gets wedged into a little pocket that's left in the driver door shell after removing the glass and window regulator.  Pretty easy to extract and replace by hand but unlikely to get flung loose during an "event."

Electric Mayhem Racing

I kept the squeegee on my lap.   Too hard to take it out and put it in some “holder”.   Now we have the electric grid defroster so I don’t need a squeegee.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12V-24V-300W-4 … rk:10:pf:0

Get 2 of these smile