1 (edited by Ratbstrd 2018-09-07 07:31 AM)

Topic: Mostly Complete Radio Setup

I got a mostly complete radio setup;

3 Midland GXT radios, with connector to connect to car harness

2 Motorola radios, with connector to connect to car harness

Midland and Motorola radio chargers

1 Car harness with push to talk

What you will need to complete the set -   Ear buds or speakers, and Mic kit for helmet

I can deliver to CMP next week or UPS shipping anywhere. I can send you pictures as you need.   $130.00 paypal friendly

Thnaks                      Andy   914-4907683

'17 /  '16 Nj - Ct  - NH,  "15 - There Goes the Neighborhood, Doin Time in Joliet, Ct, NH     
'14 / '13 / '12 / '11 - Halloween Hooptifest, The Real Hoopties of NJ, There Goes the Neighborhood
'10 + 09 Boston Toe Party and Overhead Cam Bake - IOE at Toe Party
Other distractions including  K1200RS,  99 Speed Triple,  65 Corvair 455ci,  65 Corvair Corsa,  84 633csi, 85 XR4Ti Rapido, 01 e46 Touring

Re: Mostly Complete Radio Setup

What is condition of radios and batteries?  Why are you selling?

Thanks.

Sorry for the slow response, but I just noticed your inquiry about the radios.

Two of the drivers made a team contribution to the cause and purchased the Rugged Radios set at nearly 700,00.  Therefore, the original set is not needed.

The batteries are all good, hold a charge and come with the chargers.

They can be delivered to Kershaw in a couple of weeks, or to Atlanta in December, and of course I can ship immediately.

Thanks

'17 /  '16 Nj - Ct  - NH,  "15 - There Goes the Neighborhood, Doin Time in Joliet, Ct, NH     
'14 / '13 / '12 / '11 - Halloween Hooptifest, The Real Hoopties of NJ, There Goes the Neighborhood
Other distractions including  K1200RS,  99 Speed Triple,  65 Corvair 455ci,  65 Corvair Corsa,  84 633csi, 85 XR4Ti Rapido, 01 e46 Touring

Thanks for the reply. Having no experience with radio systems, can you provide your perspective on the pros and cons of your old system vs your new system?  Can I assume that the new system is turn key and hassle free vs the old system being more problematic, or is there more to it than that? Range? Sound quality? Channels available? Reliability?  Thanks.

Still got it??

Yes I still have it.

I was at CMP last weekend and then left the country for the week, sorry I did not answer you sooner/

Nest to reach me by phone or text, thank you,  A ndy

Will you ship to Albuquerque on my dime ?

404 Fatal Exception Volvo
2018 B.F.E GP, Get Yer Phil