Topic: Looking for a team in the North East. NJ/NY

Hey guys.  I'm looking to join up with a team new or established doesn't really matter to me.  Just looking to get in some seat time and have a blast.  I'm located in northern NJ and have no problem helping the best i can with wrenching and paying my fair share.  Already have all of my own gear.

Re: Looking for a team in the North East. NJ/NY

jaysant1 wrote:

Hey guys.  I'm looking to join up with a team new or established doesn't really matter to me.  Just looking to get in some seat time and have a blast.  I'm located in northern NJ and have no problem helping the best i can with wrenching and paying my fair share.  Already have all of my own gear.

We are always looking for new members on Elmo's Revenge. Once things calm down, we will be having a "work" day at the home base in Beacon, NY if you are interested.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge

Re: Looking for a team in the North East. NJ/NY

I live in Mamaroneck NY (Westchester County). I’m interested in the same. I’ll pm you guys and maybe we can figure something out.

Re: Looking for a team in the North East. NJ/NY

callen240 wrote:

I live in Mamaroneck NY (Westchester County). I’m interested in the same. I’ll pm you guys and maybe we can figure something out.

Sounds good. I think a couple of people are going to do some work Sunday stripping a parts car if you are around.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge

Re: Looking for a team in the North East. NJ/NY

Sunday is no good for me. I have to work. What car ar you guys working on? Btw I’ll pm you. I’d love to help out in anyway I can. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Re: Looking for a team in the North East. NJ/NY

callen240 wrote:

Sunday is no good for me. I have to work. What car ar you guys working on? Btw I’ll pm you. I’d love to help out in anyway I can. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

No worries. They are stripping a Saturn we bought as a parts car. It will be a busy offseason so plenty of days to meet the team

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge