Topic: vehicle carcass disposal

What is the easiest (legal) way to get rid of a rolling vehicle carcass, in Los Angeles?

It's a 1994 Volvo 940 sedan.  No motor.  Auto trans is in the trunk. Interior is 50% there.

I have the title.

10x loser (Arse-Freeze '11 - Vodden '15) 1x WINNER! Arse-Freeze '14 in the Watermelon Volvo Wagon
Swedish Knievel Skycycle('90 Volvo 740 Wagon)

Re: vehicle carcass disposal

Title is key.  They won't take a whole car without one.  I would guess easiest would be one of the LKQ's in Wilmington (seem to recall you guys were in the South Bay).  Don't expect to get a whole bunch for it.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

Actually SFV.  I just need this thing out of here.  I will call the Sun Valley LKQ.

10x loser (Arse-Freeze '11 - Vodden '15) 1x WINNER! Arse-Freeze '14 in the Watermelon Volvo Wagon

If you have the title, the picknpull will take it, my last volvo they gave me -$12 for it, which in fact, they did not charge me anything
because I dropped it off instead of having them come tow it, which they will do eventually.
The other tow guys I've used here in sac are totally hit or miss, most never call me back, whereas picknpull will, but then you have to go to office and wait for paperwork, whereas tow guys if they show up, just take the title from you and haul t off.

This is the advantage of living next to blighted area in the Midwest.  I just tow it a 1/4 mile north to leave it next to all the other non-running cars in Gary. IN.  It still gets recycled just a question of the timing.

Just got off the phone with LKQ.  They are coming tomorrow to pick it up and hand me a check for $70.  If I were to drop it off, they would give me $120.  That's no motor, trans in the trunk.