Topic: Need YouTube Subscribers for live streaming

Hello all.  The Save The Tatas team is planning to live stream from Barber in February. In order for YouTube to allow this, I need at least 100 subscribers to my channel. I started yesterday with 3, now I am up to over 50.
Please take a moment to subscribe to my channel. Thank you. Rich Marchese. “rmarc7828” at YouTube.

Re: Need YouTube Subscribers for live streaming

done, you are at 84 now

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

I think I was #100......

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Interesting. For those wondering like I was, this is a limitation with the mobile app only. We steam races with my account that has <30 subs, but not with the mobile app.

We stream from the mobile app with 4 subscribers.

I've never seen the subscriber requirement for live streaming. Only restriction I've ever seen is that they make you wait 24 hours after activating the live streaming on your account. I think I have like 2 subscribers and I've been live streaming our races for years.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Hi Rich,

We were at Barber’s this weekend with you guys and I met one of your drivers.  He showed us your set up.  What a great job you guys have done.  Congrats on a great weekend.

Would you mind sharing what set up you have for the live broadcasting?  We have being using an iPhone and Facebook or YouTube.  I appreciate it and look forward to seeing you guys again.  Maybe in NOLA.