1 (edited by steveindy 2018-12-22 04:46 AM)

Topic: Experienced Phoenix Driver Looking for a Team

I have driven a number of Lemons races and I am Porsche HPDE instructor. Can also wrench. Looking for Winter/early Spring races in AZ or CA. (For some reason the site required me to re-register and it shows Rookie which is not correct.)

Re: Experienced Phoenix Driver Looking for a Team

Hi Steve!

This is a copy/paste from my post a couple weeks ago on a thread just below this one. Forgive the impersonality smile

We're based out of Chandler.

Been running a Chevy Powered 928, but one of my teammates is also building an E36 so we'll have two cars. We're all booked up for Inde, but our next race after that will be in May, and we should have two cars and a shortage of drivers.

If you're in the area, you're welcome to come by some time while we're wrenching. Alternatively, definitely make sure you at least come out to the race at Inde.

--

I think Sexy Jesus also has two cars here in Phoenix. He may have a spot in February?

#928 Porsche 928 - West German Pushrodders

Re: Experienced Phoenix Driver Looking for a Team

steveindy wrote:

I have driven a number of Lemons races and I am Porsche HPDE instructor. Can also wrench. Looking for Winter/early Spring races in AZ or CA. (For some reason the site required me to re-register and it shows Rookie which is not correct.)

If you're OK with a B class tank, shoot me a note at robobrien505@gmail.com. Might have a seat open for Inde...

#888-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500: formerly known as OMG Racing #140...
Judges Choice and Regional Award winner! Chuckwalla '12, Buttonwillow '13, BFE GP '15, Miller '14 & '15, Sonoma '13,'14,'15,'17, '18. Inde '16,'17,'18. Other foolishness: Finisher of the inaugural Lemons Rally, in the black Jag.... and IOE in the Super Snipe back in '12.