Topic: Autobahn 2019

Looking for a seat for Autobahn this year. I have two race weekends under my belt and plenty of go kart experience. I work at the Autobahn so I know my stuff. Looking for a well oiled team who wants to win. If you have more questions or anything else you can email me at mrpaganifingzonda@att.net. Thanks, Nick

Re: Autobahn 2019

Who have you raced with previously?

MOONBOOSTIN and the f..king new guys

What Class are you looking to get into? if you are ok with learning Lemons in a slower Class C car we may be able to help.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing, IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge, Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing, IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

stangman4ever wrote:

What Class are you looking to get into? if you are ok with learning Lemons in a slower Class C car we may be able to help.

Racing is racing. So I don't mind what class I'm in

CaptainSlow wrote:
stangman4ever wrote:

Racing is racing. So I don't mind what class I'm in

E-mail me stangman4ever@gmail.com

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing, IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge, Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing, IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

CaptainSlow wrote:

MOONBOOSTIN

AKA THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Nothing's for certain, it could always go wrong. Come in when it's raining, go on out when it's gone.