1 (edited by rmkrider 2019-01-15 11:24 AM)

Topic: Brainerd/Autobahn wrench/cook/photographer/beer icer?

Haven't done anything with Lemons races yet but a friend and I did the Route Sucky Suck rally last fall and had an absolute blast.  Looking to join up with a fun team and try crewing a few races.  Would really like a team that plans on the Brainerd race, I am in SE Minnesota.

Thanks, Bob

Re: Brainerd/Autobahn wrench/cook/photographer/beer icer?

rmkrider wrote:

Haven't done anything with Lemons races yet but a friend and I did the Route Sucky Suck rally last fall and had an absolute blast.  Looking to join up with a fun team and try crewing a few races.  Would really like a team that plans on the Brainerd race, I am in SE Minnesota.

Thanks, Bob

I tried to get my team to do Brainerd...I mean really tried but I got outvoted by the other car owner.  We are doing Joliet with both our existing vehicles (1947 Plymouth Sedan and 1995 Pontiac Trans Sport) and/or sub'ing in a new super secret build in place of the van at Autobahn.  We have plenty of support staff right now but between my team and our 4-5 loosely affiliated teams we can find you plenty to do.  We have one team in that group that would like to do Brainerd but can't commit yet.

We are Team Bad Decisions https://www.facebook.com/BadDecisionsRacing/  We run a pretty good paddock and have brought a number of newbies into the madness.  Other teams in the group are Product Design, Priority Fail, Burnt Rubber Soul (not coming I think), Apocalyptic (also I think not coming), Knights Templar (he can always use help), White Trash (bring the Rambler we hope!), and other I am forgetting.  We can feed you, give you spot on the enclosed trailer floor and ply you with cheap liquor...and introduce you around.  Not sure if Marc F is coming but he is the only MN-based racer I know.

OnkelUdo wrote:
rmkrider wrote:

and/or sub'ing in a new super secret build in place of the van at Autobahn.

SECRETS ARE LIES! Wait Im hiding a build too...never mind

We are Team Bad Decisions https://www.facebook.com/BadDecisionsRacing/  We run a pretty good paddock and have brought a number of newbies into the madness.  Other teams in the group are Product Design, Priority Fail, Burnt Rubber Soul (not coming I think), Apocalyptic (also I think not coming), Knights Templar (he can always use help), White Trash (bring the Rambler we hope!), and other I am forgetting.  We can feed you, give you spot on the enclosed trailer floor and ply you with cheap liquor...and introduce you around.  Not sure if Marc F is coming but he is the only MN-based racer I know.

always Happy to help any of these guys out as well. we are looking to Fill a seat in our "super secret build for Autobahn. maybe a seat or time in one of the other 2 cars we are bringing as well.(might have a team member falling off) but we are even Further away the Bad Decision guys(Fort Wayne ish)

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing, IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge, Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing, IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR.

Ok, if I don't get connected with a particular team by that time I will probably just show up and join in with the fun.