Topic: Houston Team forming looking for 2 wrenchers/drivers

So we had formed a team of 4 but as usual 2 immediately dropped out right after we bought the car. So we are looking for 2 replacement wrenchers and drivers. We started building a foxbody, it was a roller so we picked up 5.0 5 speed. It's already caged up, but besides that we need to do everything else. We have a large majority of the parts already but it's going to need a lot of work to get running and racing. We're looking to do NOLA and MSR this year. Some wrench experience is needed. No driver experience necessary. Must have own gear and expected to help finance the race.

Our theme we want to go with is a livery from trans am AMC javelin AMX, but a mustang foxbody AMRecked.

If you have any questions or are interested please message me

This is our first time attempting to go Lemons racing in any format, low expectations are much appreciated.

Re: Houston Team forming looking for 2 wrenchers/drivers

What part of town are y'all in? I have a couple guys together thinking about doing the same. Maybe we can merge.

The car is in spring area at a storage unit that we work on. Where are ya'll?

Two of us are in Conroe. We have a third on the south side of town but he's working a bunch of shutdowns so his schedule is crazy. I sent you a PM. If you still want to try and make NOLA send me your phone number and I'll call you and setup a meet to see if it's a good fit.

Ok, i sent you a pm, i understand the crazy hours since i go to school and work during the week. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hey I'm a driver interested in competing with you guys. Could you PM me? We can talk about credentials privately. I live in the energy corridor.

If you're still looking, let me know. I have full competition license, safety equipment, tools. I have some basic mechanical experience -- biggest project so far has been replacing a gas tank, but I can do basic repairs if I know what the problem is. I have a racecar, which I race in SCCA and NASA, but it wouldn't do well in an enduro.

Old guy from Florida looking to drive and wrench at race
  10 years circle track racing and building.  Would like to race NOLA or other southern tracks.  Have tools and dually to assist.  Please message me asap.  Thanks for considering.

If your storage area is Gleannloch, you'll encounter some of the Tetanus Racing crowd up there on occasion -- watch for a 944 with Martini stripes and say hi. Always glad to meet new Houston-area teams.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives with NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear.
55 races and counting.