Topic: Racing Gear - Cheap!

I have a suit, underwear, shoes, neck brace, and  Snell SA2005 helmet (maybe worthless... I'm not sure) that could all use a good new home. It isn't fancy (just the basic Lemons stuff), but if someone can use it, I'd like to help them out.  Sorry I'm a newbie on the forum and the image link doesn't want to work (maybe blocked by my super secure work firewall...).  If you are interested, please reply back and I'll get you pics.  I'm 5'8" and ~160lb and the stuff more or less fits me.  Suit is size M.  Shoes are an 8.  Let me know if interested.  Cheers!

Re: Racing Gear - Cheap!

Your SA2005 helmet isn't totally worthless.....Ya can't race with it,but it is still viable for use as a dedicated fueling helmet.....
And you cannot post links or images until you've made 3 posts....

29+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    1 Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

BigBird,  Thanks for the heads up on the pics!  Wasn't thinking about a fueling helmet, but good point!  Hope someone will find this stuff useful and I can re-home it soon.

Nobody...?  Bueller...?  Does it help that when I say "Cheap!", I really mean.... "Cheap!".  I see guys asking $300+ for the same setup... I'm easy.  It won't take that much cash to get this stuff off my hands.  Cover your shipping and case (or maybe 2) of beer and this gear can be yours.  Really trying to help someone out that is scrapping together a car and team to get some track time.  Hit me up.  -Cheers!

hokiecopper wrote:

Nobody...?  Bueller...?  Does it help that when I say "Cheap!", I really mean.... "Cheap!".  I see guys asking $300+ for the same setup... I'm easy.  It won't take that much cash to get this stuff off my hands.  Cover your shipping and case (or maybe 2) of beer and this gear can be yours.  Really trying to help someone out that is scrapping together a car and team to get some track time.  Hit me up.  -Cheers!

Where are you located, I would be interested, in adding to our fueling set up. the shoes wont fit anyone but if it helps make a deal happen why not.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing, IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge, Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing, IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR.

Stangman, Glad someone out there is interested! I'm in Greenville, SC.  I'll shoot you an email with some pics of the gear.  -Cheers!

If you still got the stuff, I can save you shipping by picking it up on my way to/from Charlotte if you are home around Thanksgiving.  Mostly interested in the suit/underwear and the neck brace.  What kind of beer do you like?

Interested in the gear.  Sent you a PM but not sure it made it to you.  Please let me know if it is still available.