1 (edited by stuartm77 2019-02-04 06:04 AM)

Topic: Experience driver,wrench man

Ive raced for 27 yrs in many different forms of racing starting in go karts, to street stocks, dirt modifieds, and asphalt sportsman type cars. In the early 2010s i competed in the frank kimmel street stock series that raced Rockingham, Bristol, KY speedways. I have competed in several endurance races on dirt and asphalt.  Along with competing iv also promoted 2 racing series, and have owned a transponders system. Ive scored races at lucas oils speedway in Wheatly MO and i also was race director of the worlds largest payout for a go kart race with total payout of $259,000.00. Very mechanically inclined, not afraid to get dirty, knowledgeable in car setup, and very calm on the track during adversity. Knowing the cars limits and expecting the unexpected is a huge part of my endurance racing game plan. Ive competed in approximately 10 enduro races winning 2 placing 2nd in 2,3rd in 1, 7th in 1 and the others were dnfs on mechanical failures such as transmission, brake calipers locking up, overheating ect. I am willing to travel and assume resonable financial obligations to the team. Thank you for your time

Stuartm77@yahoo.com

Re: Experience driver,wrench man

Where are you located/willing to go to race?

3 (edited by stuartm77 2019-02-05 10:33 AM)

Will travel lower 48.  Located north of Nashville tn

Stu,

I have open seats at Fall CMP and Road Atlanta.

Give me a call/text!!

Brian C
USMC Racing
904-233-5288
Chestyschariot@usmcracing.com

Brian C.
USMC Racing, Team Owner/Driver
Cell: 904-233-5288
Email: chestyschariot@usmcracing.com