Topic: Changing a team captain

How can I change the captain for a team or can only the captain do that?

Re: Changing a team captain

Yea it used to be the captain can select "just a figurehead" and not be listed as also a driver, but that appears to have changed with the registration update allowing just 2 drivers for a full team.

Seems like an odd situation; I've signed up as Capt. The last several races, but if I were to find my teammates had unilaterally decided to name someone else after I'd created the entry, I'd wonder what message they were trying to send me "Hmmm, is there something we need to discuss?"

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

The person that created the entry is the default captain. That person can log in and go to the event registration and change it. Right under team info there is a "team captain" section with a drop down that will let you pick any other registered driver on your team.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Yup, thanks. Was just able to enter event and now I'm the new captain.

I'm the captain now.

[insert Captain Phillips Meme here]

10x loser (Arse-Freeze '11 - Vodden '15) 1x WINNER! Arse-Freeze '14 in the Watermelon Volvo Wagon
Swedish Knievel Skycycle('90 Volvo 740 Wagon)

https://youtu.be/g8MYsii4DZY

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

joe.pappas wrote:

Yup, thanks. Was just able to enter event and now I'm the new captain.

I just changed your team entry, I'm your captain now.... ;-)

Butt Sweat & Beers.