Topic: K-car parts bin cleanup

Hi everyone!

The Super K left for florida with a couple spare tires, a radiator, CD collection, and I think that's mostly it.

I'll be going through what I pulled out of the car this weekend. I have three categories in mind:

1) Stuff that needs to come back to the K. The coin vault, winter wheels, some other junk. I'm trying to limit that to the bare minimum.

2) Stuff that somebody wants back.

3) Stuff that's getting tossed, scrapped, or sold. Everything that doesn't fit into 2 or 3.

I have a 5-speed for the V6, manifolds, harnesses, computers galore, a whole bin of random-ass shocks, exhaust bits, the big plywood K, and a whole lot of other trash.

Speak now if you want any of it or think it should stay with the car.

K Car Stalker

Re: K-car parts bin cleanup

The box full of documentation and service manuals should probably stay with it.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

What about the commie hood, is it still on the car?

4 (edited by Guildenstern 2019-03-06 02:45 PM)

I dropped that off to the creator way back in december. I thought I posted about it here but clearly did not.

A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Guildenstern wrote:

I dropped that off to the creator way back in december. I thought I posted about it here but clearly did not.

I saw that - might be in a different thread

Looking back actually Justin, my enabler, posted it.

7 (edited by SpaceFrank 2019-03-07 01:25 PM)

Oh, cool. I either missed that post or forgot. Thanks for handling that!

Reading back over the other thread, EyeMWing mentioned an intake manifold being in the car. If it's an aluminum V6 intake with a blue (anodized?) upper section, then that's the high-zoot intake that came with the original 6G72 from Frank Ferguson's Daytona. I doubt he wants it back, but it may have some value.

Are we ready to set it on fire yet?

OnkelUdo wrote:

Are we ready to set it on fire yet?

No.

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

SpaceFrank wrote:

Oh, cool. I either missed that post or forgot. Thanks for handling that!

Reading back over the other thread, EyeMWing mentioned an intake manifold being in the car. If it's an aluminum V6 intake with a blue (anodized?) upper section, then that's the high-zoot intake that came with the original 6G72 from Frank Ferguson's Daytona. I doubt he wants it back, but it may have some value.

The blue intake was packed in the car when we dropped it at the rally. So was a normal lookin one.