Topic: I watched all 196 Lemons Youtubes in 5 days

Never having been to a race, brought here by Roadkill. I have some feedback:

1) Your audio is very sketchy lately. A cheap mixer and lav mics will make it perfect. Does your video app have a compressor (not Kompressor) built-in? Willing to help with this stuff.
2) For whatever reason the short pit party segments and especially communal food stuff is very compelling.
3) Most compelling segment of all time was probably the rental dyno. That was absolutely hilarious.
4) Jay and Nick's on-screen presence and banter are fantastic.
5) I also watched, I think, every other Lemons video on youtube. Almost all of them have very funny and compelling segments about getting through tech. If you had time to add a little more to the wrapups, I think people would love to see more of that side.

Good luck growing your subscribers and I hope to see everyone at a race soon!

Re: I watched all 196 Lemons Youtubes in 5 days

FWIW, Jay previously was of the opinion that no one clicks/reads the funny links in his emails or watches the videos.  I guess since they added the Lemons Wrold channel that opinion has changed.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

I watched all 196 Lemons Youtubes in 5 days

Well, you're of sound enough mind afterward to write cogent sentences, so we're mostly glad you didn't end up with serious brain damage.

Thanks for the feedback!

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

I know someone who dropped acid and spent about 12 hours watching Lemons videos.

Owner/Captain of The 27 Club E46. Phoenix, AZ
and now the #95 Thunderbird