Topic: First!

Do I win a prize?

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Re: First!

Yes, you get 10 extra laps!

MurileeMartin wrote:

Is that included in or in addition to the 50 bonus laps for having the cojones de titanio necessary to race an ass-engined car with swing axle suspension and mechanical brakes?

A strolling player wrote:
MurileeMartin wrote:

Is that included in or in addition to the 50 bonus laps for having the cojones de titanio necessary to race an ass-engined car with swing axle suspension and mechanical brakes?

Why thank you kind sir for your flattering remarks.... So Murilee, what do you say? 50 extra laps?

(Please please please no penalty laps.... I just tested the 'vair today, and boy is it slow....)

Just what I need, another forum to check hourly :\

where is the E30 forum???

To finish first, first you must finish. -Rick Mears
Pandamonium Racing

laz wrote:

where is the E30 forum???

I think that's here:
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.asp … ab-gaylife

<ducking>

UDMan wrote:
A strolling player wrote:
MurileeMartin wrote:

Why thank you kind sir for your flattering remarks.... So Murilee, what do you say? 50 extra laps?

(Please please please no penalty laps.... I just tested the 'vair today, and boy is it slow....)

Talk of Bonus Laps will result in Lap Laps

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

What is a Lap Lap?  Is it a penalty where the offending team members have to give each other lap dances while taking a lap around the pits on a flat bad trailer?

I disgust myself.

Aaron

1999 Astro (Green the Daily Driver) - 2WD, 4.3L, 3.23, 200k+ miles, FE2 steering
1997 Astro (Grumpy the $250 Rally Van) - AWD, 4.3L, 3.42, 330k+ miles on the orig eng and trans, $30 eBay fuel pump

Who has ban hammer powah? LTDscott did the worst offense over...

The ever noobile "FIRST" post.