Topic: Type of transponder rented?

I was going to buy and install a mount ahead of time but see there are two types.

Anyone know which type Lemons rents out? Eventually I might buy one but for now we're renting.

2 (edited by stangman4ever 2019-03-19 06:09 AM)

Re: Type of transponder rented?

Lemons is now using the My laps X2.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

stangman4ever wrote:

Lemons is now using the My laps X2.

Are you allowed to use a mount now?  At an earlier race, the X2s had the mount zip tied to the transponder, but you were not allowed to use it.

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

rb92673 wrote:

Are you allowed to use a mount now?  At an earlier race, the X2s had the mount zip tied to the transponder, but you were not allowed to use it.

As far as I know still the same, our first race of the season in a couple weeks, but as of October last year in Gingerman(first use of the new X2's) the answer was no do not mount the mount. use zip ties etc.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR