Topic: Team racing dues

Any idea when the racing fees are due for the real hoopties of New Jersey in june?

Re: Team racing dues

Typically 2 weeks after your application is due and accepted.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

RobL wrote:

Typically 2 weeks after your application is due and accepted.

I don't think they review applications anymore.  I was instantly accepted when I registered for all the West coast races at the release of the new season.  I have three races I am 'accepted' to right now in May, September and December. I get emails from time to time asking for payment.  I expect at some point the database will close or in the case of a race like Sonoma it might fill up and I will lose my spot.

One race is 9 weeks away and I can still pay, but I got an email saying "Here's your last pre-deadline reminder that you're signed up for Yokohama 5-Mile Tyre Festival at Thunderhill Raceway Park, Willows CA. It's just 10 weeks away, so this is your last chance lock in your spot before the great unwashed masses. (Well, the even-less-washed masses.)"

I doubt Thunderhill will fill up, they had over 200 cars registered one year, but at some point I will need to pay or lose my spot.

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

In the past we only got accepted a few days after the entry deadline passed, then got two weeks to "pay up!" with a few email reminders and a few days grace. Recently it seems like numbers overall have been down from a few years ago, and all my entries for 2019 were instantly accepted.

I have 6 events for 2019 that I've been "accepted" to and show a "balance due" but for now I'm assuming that Lemons will just send out an email when it's time to actually pay up.

The process has changed. You are "accepted" immediately when you apply, but your spot isn't held until you pay. The money is still due 6 weeks before the race like it has always been, but now the longer you wait the larger the chance you lose your spot. Paying your fees is what actually gets you into the race, so if you really want to be at that race, pay early.

This information comes right from Nick at HQ.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice