Topic: Gerald Ford pardons

We got as couple of Gerald R. Ford memorial pardons in the box with our necksgen neck protection hootie ,  but they aren't signed . can I just forge Jays name on them and be good to go ?  who has to sign these to use them and how do you get them do do that ?  I have 3 sheep , a half a roll of life savers and $3.47 I can give whoever can answer these questions

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

Re: Gerald Ford pardons

I don't think any of mine have ever been signed.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

3 (edited by Spank 2019-04-03 02:13 PM)

cheseroo wrote:

Thanks Ches, we can use the sheep this year at Buttonwillow...

4 (edited by Lemon_Newton-Metre 2019-04-03 11:39 PM)

[deleted - mis-understood reference - I apologize]

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9eadddcc345895799942464f7b8124bb/tenor.gif?itemid=11447130

Spank wrote:
cheseroo wrote:

Thanks Ches, we can use the sheep this year at Buttonwillow...

thanks for the info , guess they are good to use as is .  I feed the sheep the lifesavers and spent the $3.47 on a bus ticket for them to California ,  they are on the way

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

7 (edited by Spank 2019-04-04 02:27 PM)

Lemon_Newton-Metre wrote:

[deleted - mis-understood reference - I apologize]

Wha?

I was totally embracing the California / Californians thing. Not sure where an apology was necessary.

and besides: for the record I'm a SMIB. Southern Maryland InBred

Do I not watch enough TV or something?

This whole thing, post "my GOOPBFs aren't signed", is going over my head completely.

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

Type44: I deleted my post which I thought Spank found offensive. I get things wrong sometimes.

Spank: thank you kindly.

I'll just move along now...

I couldn't find a good enough sheep & California related gag reel, so I posted what came to mind first which was a gif from the SNL Californians.

Here's an example of a full example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGK06TzP6F4