Topic: team of turbo dodge mutts looking to revamp K wagon

As stated, a bunch of us with an unusually large collection of turbo dodges would like to resurrect the K wagon and breathe some unreliable forced induction life into it.  Does anyone know the current whereabouts?  We are NJ based, and we will be at the NJMP race as well.

We have a history of high powered drag/street turbo dodges, but we would like to attempt to make one live on the road course.

-Mike

2 (edited by Guildenstern 2019-04-17 03:30 PM)

Re: team of turbo dodge mutts looking to revamp K wagon

The K is already resurrected and back home at NFS Racing HQ.

Get meta, make a K it forward Themed K wagon.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

yes, a heavily modded high power 2.2/2.5 is definitely how you resurrect that car. nothing can go wrong.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

TheEngineer wrote:

yes, a heavily modded high power 2.2/2.5 is definitely how you resurrect that car. nothing can go wrong.

Haha sometimes to go forwards you must first go backwards.  Our spork civic is too reliable so need to have a plan b in the mix.

If unreliability is your goal, you're picking the right engine. Those things LOATHE endurance racing. You can make it work, but damn they'll fight you.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

In the interim it looks like one of the Omni's is getting prepped for battle.  Love the e36 with the dodge motor.  I own a BMW shop so if I built a BMW it would be super cheaty.  That would be a good equalizer, lol.