1 (edited by zer0 2019-02-12 01:55 PM)

Topic: Zero Energy Racing BBQ now at PITT Race too

Hi everyone.  We at Zero Energy Racing are going to be doing our smoke/BBQ at two events this year, Pittsburgh and NJ.

So this one is just to let you know, we will be there, we will be doing pulled pork Saturday.  Ribs and chicken Friday night, but that is totally first come first served, assuming we have leftovers.

So Basically:

Friday.

Some time that afternoon/evening, most likely 6ish?  There will be ribs, and chicken wings, as said, people are more than welcome to swing by and see what we have around.

Saturday:
We will probably be doing about 100+ lbs of pulled pork, last year it was about 115lbs (maybe we try to stuff 120 in this year) 
We will be smoking all day, so look for that as you wander around.
Checkered flies, come on by, we will be serving as soon as things come off.  It doesnt matter if its hot, cold, rainy, dry or other, we serve no matter what.

Look for the Circus looking tent, and possibly Zero Energy Racing Flags (assuming I get them in time)  Oh, and an ambulance tow vehicle.

So, COME ONE COME ALL, BRING YOUR TEAM, BRING FRIENDS, BRING WHOMEVER!  To all of our old competitors, we look forward to seeing you again, and all new comers, we hope you will give us the chance to welcome you.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing
Somewhat quick and moderately angsty.

Re: Zero Energy Racing BBQ now at PITT Race too

Well alright, i have flags, so assuming a flagpole is on order too, you will be able to seek our emblem now too.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

And don't forget the rest of the potluck Friday and Prom on Saturday.

It's so going to rain....

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

I'm organizing the Friday Potluck.

So bring your food there.

I'll add the location soon.

88 Festiva  -  Damn Tree!!!
"We Are Not Really From Iran" Festiva  -  Motor and Trans to be anounced

5 (edited by zer0 2019-04-15 06:30 PM)

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to our little cook out.  We really enjoyed seeing everyone, and getting to feed you.  We really loved getting to see and talk to our old friends and make a whole bunch of new ones.  Quite honestly, this is the highlight of the race for us every time.  And thank you for making it a great time.

You all donated $310.52 that went to Lemons of Love, so, thank you for your generosity as well.

Sincerely,
Jeff, Paul, Shawn and Matt (the one Saran wrapped to the roof)

And we will hopefully see you at our cookout at New Jersey.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

Thanks for feeding us miscreants!

There were cash donations? I'm sorry to say I missed that detail. Will watch for that next time.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

Not a worry we more just had lots of people asking if they could donate in previous years and we just set a jar to the side for charity instead.  But, nothing is required to come eat, we more did it for convenience.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing