1 (edited by zer0 2019-05-29 05:15 PM)

Topic: Zero Energy Racing Potluck BBQ Part 2 Real Hoopties Boogaloo.

Okey Pokey Lemons Racers.

I wanted to get this pencil'd in on everyone's calendar.  NJMP, Zero Energy is putting on its BBQ again.

Saturday:  We will be making our usual 110-ish pounds of pork.  And we hope you will come to join us again.  Rain or shine we will be there, cooking.  Look for our flag, and follow that after the green Saturday.

Friday: you are more than welcome to join us for whatever leftover ribs we might have, but those will be much slimmer pickins, and first come first served.

But, we hope to see you there again, and look forward to feeding all who come.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing
Somewhat quick and moderately angsty.

Re: Zero Energy Racing Potluck BBQ Part 2 Real Hoopties Boogaloo.

Well......in that case....I guess I will go ahead and sign up for the race

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

This pork is off the hook!
Thanks, guys. Looking forward to it!

Chief Gadget Inspector
Fifteen-time Loser
S13 240SX (bent)

zer0 wrote:

Okey Pokey Lemons Racers.

I wanted to get this pencil'd in on everyone's calendar.  NJMP, Zero Energy is putting on its BBQ again.

We will be making our usual 110-ish pounds of pork.  And we hope you will come to join us again.  Rain or shine we will be there, cooking.  Look for our flag, and follow that after the green Saturday.

Friday, you are more than welcome to join us for whatever leftover ribs we might have, but those will be much slimmer pickins, and first come first served.

But, we hope to see you there again, and look forward to feeding all who come.

Hi Jeff,

Team Pro Crash Duh Nation is sitting this one out. The new car is not even close to being ready yet. It was all sorts of awesome to paddock next to you guys last year and do the double your trouble smorgasbord.

I'm tempted to come anyway for the BBQ though. I think we will make the Thompson race with the new Alfa GTV6 car.

What is your racing schedule looking like for 2019?

Greg

1987 Alfa Milano (Bellissima since 2008), Racing since 2008 Stafford Springs,  2nd overall 2011 NJMP, 4th at NHMS 2011, 2nd at Summit 2011, Into the wall hard at Stafford Springs 2011, 2nd at Monticello 2013, 3rd at NHMS 2013, 2nd at NHMS 2016. 2nd at NJMP 2018

25,000 racing miles in 32 races in 10 years. Yes its the same motor. Tell me again how Alfas suck? Update: Big moneyshift = new motor

That makes me sad you guys wont be making it.  We had a great time paddocking with you guys.  one of my favorite memories of Lemons.

And yeah you should just drop in, we will always have space for you.

I think our schedule is looking like CMP fall is the only other real hope, a lot of life events for team members this year has cut us to 3 events and that's it.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

Hey, racebar has been away from Lemons for awhile, but we are super excited to be back and would love to contribute to the party. At our 24 hour champcar race in August, we smoked 150 lbs or pork shoulder, served 2 kegs and played lots of music. We would love to provide the beer and music for this party. Let's make it happen!

Here is our documentary from the 24 hour race. Skip forward to the party
https://youtu.be/fNheC0Iny1w

Awesome, we are always happy to have people bring more party.  So, Please come hunt us down and we can plan.  Or let me know and we can try to coordinate ahead of time.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

8 (edited by flyman3456 2019-05-16 06:37 PM)

9 (edited by flyman3456 2019-05-16 06:36 PM)

Very much looking forward to this!  Thanks for doing it!!

ShamRockin & Rollin Racing would like to provide.... Chips, Pretzels, Party Mix, Etc.
Thank You for hosting this party! Please reach out if you need anything else!

Looking forward to a Great weekend at NJMP!

ShamRockin & Rollin Racing #312

Happy to do it!  and thank you for bringing those items, otherwise you all would have been doomed to pulled pork and baked beans.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

Ok so racebar will provide at least one full keg of a Lemons quality midgrade beer, solo cups, a keg of seltzer water, a bar to serve from, music, a table, our famous bbq sauce to add to the bbq mix (should our gracious hosts allow it)

What else can we bring? More booze? Music requests?

Our current playlists on spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YDej … F1xP35hR5Q
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6kD4P … 6Su2jl4v4w
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/23sCs … ua0pSenNQA
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5dOZ4 … CsUuZuT5Hw

Racebar will be there with all sorts of weird stuff going on, get ready!!!

15 (edited by zer0 2019-06-04 06:18 AM)

Perfect.  One of our number has just made about a gallon of random home made sauces as well, please bring yours too.  And thank you for taking care of the Lemons quality refreshments as well.  And a table, we have 3, but more is more better, we always worry about running out of space.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

16 (edited by sbarton 2019-06-04 10:07 AM)

After you are done filling your bellies with delicious pork, Rally Baby is bringing back their infamous Rally Baby Rave with DJ Pete.  Free beer, free music, glow sticks, tons of fun. 

Here is a crazy video of the last Rally Baby Party at NJMP which may or may not have been part of the reason for the Stuntin and Spoidin rule in the first place! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVeA6Q5-vo&t=7m51s (Fast Forward to 7m51s)

Scott

Scott Barton

Sounding like a better and better night.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

I'll bring some dessert type stuff.

Looking forward to a glorious weekend of racing and parties!

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Silly Nannies will bring 100 cans of Polish beer.

P.S. Please keep in mind not to trash the empty cans.  We would like to return them for a deposit.  Hey, 5 bucks is 5 bucks!

20 (edited by zer0 2019-06-06 08:06 PM)

this is how much we love you guys. 

https://imgur.com/a/R1btKvE

About 116lbs this time.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing