Topic: Summer Gingerman

Starting things up, who all is showing up at Gingerman?  Hoping for 100* days again /s

1992 Eagle Talon ES(i)

Re: Summer Gingerman

Bad Decisions is skipping this one so some other poor bastard gets to organize the potluck.  We are going to HPR with the totally stock 1947 Plymouth to embarrass Judge Phil for not even having his driveable yet.

Knights Templar neon will be there and I fully intend to get bad decisions to feed me friday night in some way shape or form.

Owner of the Knights Templar Neon
A&D of middling proportions

We’re coming. Hopefully our engine isn’t bad.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

I was hoping to debut the DMW MC5-series at this race, but the vehicle is protesting the heart transplant so I'll be driving with Bruce in the Integra once more.

The Pentastar whisperer

VanillaHaze wrote:

Knights Templar neon will be there and I fully intend to get bad decisions to feed me friday night in some way shape or form.

Ain't happennin' as none of us but Jeff and Amad wil be there unless Nick makes a guest appearance

Product Design will be there.  Now with alternator cooling smile

#124 Product Design Saturn SL2

Apocalyptic Racing will be returning to Gingerman, it's been a while!

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

OnkelUdo wrote:
VanillaHaze wrote:

Ain't happennin' as none of us but Jeff and Amad wil be there unless Nick makes a guest appearance

I think Nick is driving with Brett; I'm not sure he eve counts as bad decisions at this point! Who are Jeff and Amad going to be there with?

VanillaHaze wrote:
OnkelUdo wrote:
VanillaHaze wrote:

I think Nick is driving with Brett; I'm not sure he eve counts as bad decisions at this point! Who are Jeff and Amad going to be there with?

Chris Reynolds...HHR.

The Polka Kings will be there hoping not to recreate the Most Heroic Fix like last year.

Doin' It since 2010

12 (edited by ballstene 2019-05-16 10:48 AM)

CLUB 991 will be there in the #991 Prelude.

Hopefully the engine we swapped in at CMP lasts!

CLUB 991 - Honda Prelude
Gingerman Oct. 2018 - We Got Screwed
CMP April 2019 - Most Heroic Fix
Gingerman Oct. 2019 - Class B Winner

BAD Co. will be there, this time with 2 RSX's...maybe...if we finish the second one in time. Also, the firepit on wheels, multiple pit bike action, and mobile party tent ez-up will be back again.

Team BAD Company Endurance
Acura RSX #0
4 times losers, and counting...
"I got screwed" winners? 2018 Cure for Gingervitis, 5th on laps overall 2018 Elite meet to Cheat

Large Spheres Racing will be there with our MR2 (#200), hoping the shift shaft will stay in one piece for this race.

RBR will be there with The HHR and Civic Wagovan "fast Waggy" Celica is down and out for some time.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

16 (edited by AT-JeffT 2019-05-18 04:47 PM)

VanillaHaze wrote:

I welded out half your cage, was that not enough?  Ha, I'm sure there will be some beer available for you though.

AT-JeffT wrote:
VanillaHaze wrote:

I welded out half your cage, was that not enough?  Ha, I'm sure there will be some beer available for you though.

Oh, I appreciate that a ton! But I wouldn't be the Lemons hobo if I didn't bum some food/beer/lodging/parts over the course of the weekend!

VanillaHaze wrote:
AT-JeffT wrote:
VanillaHaze wrote:

Oh, I appreciate that a ton! But I wouldn't be the Lemons hobo if I didn't bum some food/beer/lodging/parts over the course of the weekend!

Just giving you a hard time, good luck in your searches.

Orca will be there with the Space Force Rx7 and with the Gremlin

Team Orca

20 (edited by jamesberry23.jb 2019-05-22 12:25 PM)

GTPquickRB wrote:

Starting things up, who all is showing up at Gingerman?  Hoping for 100* days again /s

Should have mentioned Nightmares On Elm Street will be there.....    Driving the Laslonpse. Short for laser talon eclipse.   The Non Turbo  120hp fwd 92 Talon

#31 MR2 will be there if we can find time to re-paint our numbers from the #81 we had to use at CMP. We dug all the clutch spring fragments out of the pressure plate so hopefully it releases now.

The Rolls Royce will be there with the parking lot swapped engine.

Anybody know who the Judge's will be?

2018 Where the Elite Meet to Cheat - Organizer's Choice Award
2019 Rust Belt GP - Spirit of Entropy Award
2019 The Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial - Index of Effluency Award
2020 The Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial - Class C Lap Winner

23 (edited by MDG 2019-05-24 02:59 PM)

darkostoj wrote:

Hope you left the A/C in that luxo-barge tongue

Your new axle is pretty BA, looking forward to chasing you down.

EDIT: I forgot, $500 my ass, Y U rune kalssik, I will be filing a protest with the stewards, and et cetera.

MDG wrote:
darkostoj wrote:

Hope you left the A/C in that luxo-barge tongue

Your new axle is pretty BA, looking forward to chasing you down.

EDIT: I forgot, $500 my ass, Y U rune kalssik, I will be filing a protest with the stewards, and et cetera.

We got lucky and a salvage parts car came through the shop with a cool suit setup. 

I'm not sure if I'll have time to install it, but it was so dang hot last summer I'm sure gonna try.

2018 Where the Elite Meet to Cheat - Organizer's Choice Award
2019 Rust Belt GP - Spirit of Entropy Award
2019 The Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial - Index of Effluency Award
2020 The Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial - Class C Lap Winner

darkostoj wrote:

We got lucky and a salvage parts car came through the shop with a cool suit setup.

Curious: what type of "salvage parts car" is going to come in "with a cool suit setup" the first business day after the Indy 500?

Or is my speculation just conflating unrelated events?

[Still, that'd be totally cool...]