1 (edited by stangman4ever 2019-06-14 01:05 PM)

Topic: Gingerman Summer Potluck and Hot Wheels Lemons car show!

I know we are pretty close to the Summer Gingerman race, but here we go on planning a Pot Luck and  fund raiser for Lemons of Love.

RBR will host the Pot luck this year. Our Paddock is the car port just to the left of the Fuel pumps/first aid area. we also have Electric site 1, which is the first site as you go past the fuel Pump.

I will also post on the FB page as well.

We would like to do this on Saturday about 7:30-8pm (after the track goes cold)

We will provide 3 tables( more may be needed)

We will also provide some of the flavored Amish Brats again like we brought to Autobahn.

Let us know if you are joining and or chipping in.

During this time we would like to organize another Lemons of love fund raiser!

Lemons Hot wheels car show.

The idea here is to enter a Hot wheel (or any other 1/64 scale vehicle) that represents your current or past Lemons race car.

we would break it out into 3 classes:

Class 1. Custom open package: A car you customize to represent your current or past Lemons car(along with a picture of said racer)
Class s. Original Package: A original in package car that you feel represents your current or past Lemons car. (along with a picture of said racer)
Class 3. I wish this was a Lemons racer: Original in package or custom car that you wish were built into a Lemons Racer.

There will be a $5 buy in to enter a car for the show, we will do Open ballot judging. I would ask for entries to begin on Friday through Saturday before the race starts. once the race we will have the open Ballot judging start and announce the winners at the Potluck.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

Re: Gingerman Summer Potluck and Hot Wheels Lemons car show!

Product Design will have our queso and Chips.  Possibly some smoked fish as well.

#124 Product Design Saturn SL2

Team Sheen will be frantically scrambling to get their car ready, as normal...

The Pentastar whisperer

Though Bad Decisions is not coming, I am trying to make a Saturday night of it so could likely bring three pan of our Mac&Cheese with smoked sausage.  this week at work will determine for sure.

5 (edited by tiki time JD 2019-06-25 06:32 PM)

Tiki Time will bring some fried chicken. And possibly an entry in the hot wheels car show.

Update: we may change up our contribution to beefy queso instead of fried chicken. Will need an outlet to plug in a crock pot

Avery Bros. racing are all in for the Potluck. Any suggestion for food to fill out the menu? (or just use our own poor judgement and unhealthy choices)
Could bring another table if needed too.

Averybros1 wrote:

Avery Bros. racing are all in for the Potluck. Any suggestion for food to fill out the menu? (or just use our own poor judgement and unhealthy choices)
Could bring another table if needed too.

Poor Judgments and unhealthy choices are always good ideas!

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

Bayley wrote:

Team Sheen will be frantically scrambling to get their car ready, as normal...

Likely the same here.  We would like to do better than 3rd from last this time around.

2018 Where the Elite Meet to Cheat - Organizer's Choice Award
2019 Rust Belt GP - Spirit of Entropy Award
2019 The Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial - Index of Effluency Award
2020 The Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial - Class C Lap Winner

9 (edited by BlkRalliart 2019-06-28 09:36 PM)

Edit: Red Ace Racing will not be potlucking and HotWheeling. The would be cooks have staged a mutiny - I'm sure this bodes well for the rest of the weekend..