1 (edited by chrissy 2019-07-05 11:33 AM)

Topic: Saturday Potluck at Thompson!

Going to Thompson? Come party with us!
Three Pedal Mafia will be hosting a potluck in the garages at HQ.
Unlike other awesome teams that provide all of the pork you could dream of, we are asking that everyone bring food to share. If you have a folding table to lend for the event, we would appreciate it!
If you’re planning on attending, Please post up how many people will attend and what you are bringing.

Race ends at 6:30, dinner starts at 7.
Can’t wait to party with you!

Three Pedal Mafia- The Queen
Honda Civic Wagovan, The Boat, Civic, TR, Rolls Royce, Citroen SM IOE, Mazda3, Honda Civic
Class A, Class B, Class C, Regional award, Org Choice, IOE winners
Number 1 frekin champions IOE > Overall

2 (edited by Georgethefierce 2019-07-19 06:53 AM)

Re: Saturday Potluck at Thompson!

We're a first time team and are in for Saturday night,  no idea what we're bringing as half our team is out of the country.... Will update but we're rolling 8-10 deep...(Angry Pork Racing)

Only 3 of us this race (One is brand new to racing!), but we'll be there.

No idea what we'll have for food yet, but we'll figure something out that's interesting. We have at least one folding table to contribute.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

At this point we might not make it to the race if we run into any more roadblocks in the build or if work makes us travel any more in the next week or so. If we do make it we will try and bring something to share!

Thanks for pulling something like this together!

The Cosmonaughts - 86/88 MR2 with 1MZ V6

Hey Eastbound and Down Motorsports will bring green bean salad.  We will have 7 to 9 people. Can't wait to see everyone. Patrick

6 (edited by franc944 2019-07-18 03:52 PM)

Italian AF Racing with the Green Fiat 131 will be there with 3 peeps and enough cold pizza for everyone .  Out trailer is equipped with a generator powered Espresso machine for you Starbucks liking hipsters.

7 (edited by arlenenovack 2019-07-18 04:15 PM)

Scotch Rocket is in.  We have 5 or 6 people.  Will bring crockpot meatballs and an appetizer of some sort.  We have tables as well.

We Like The Tuna Here, here. We'll be attending... Hope you guys like crustless tuna sandwiches....

Cheesebolt Enterprises will be in attendance!  We'll have five folks, and I'm bringing black bean and corn salsa with an abundance of corn chips. We'll also bring some plates and plastic forks.

We like the tuna here again, 8ish will be  in attendance.   I also have a table and possibly some other side dishes. Stay tuned for what  me and the team can Swindle . I mean kindly ask my loving wife to make for us.

FMC will be running 6 deep (with a guest or two?) we have tables and will be bringing a theme appropriate homemade McRibs, character mac and cheese, and Dunkaroo dip for those of us with a sweet tooth

Hopes & Dreams Racing will be there, 7-8 in total. We are gonna cook up a shite ton of Hotdogs and bring plates cups and utensils

Autodestruct Sequence 2 here.

We're bringing 4-5 racers (ha!) and one pitboss. Pitboss brings homemade sauce for her pasta, and when you eat that you'll swear you missed the entry to turn 1 and went to heaven. The sauce is non-vegetarian, and the junior driver is, so we'll also bring some leafy stuff and pesto sauce.

Team twisted metal is new this year. But at least 2-4 of us will be there. Our captain said he will bring little smokies or something like that. I will update as time gets closer with numbers and what we will bring

I think we're going to try to bring BBQ pulled chicken, just to commit to something.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

16 (edited by amufalli 2019-07-28 02:44 PM)

Interceptor Motorsports bringing some tortellini pasta salad. We'llqq have 5 people coming
.....got too excited thought this was for CMP, we won't actually be at Thompson.

Georgethefierce wrote:

We're a first time team and are in for Saturday night,  no idea what we're bringing as half our team is out of the country.... Will update but we're rolling 8-10 deep...(Angry Pork Racing)

Do you know where I can get a good deal on paint?

And my Lemons car is sitting rusting in the yard with no powertrain. Maybe next year?

fiasco wrote:
Georgethefierce wrote:

Do you know where I can get a good deal on paint?

:unamused:

Bright Ideas will be there, 8-10.  We will bring something, no idea what yet.....

Glen Farney
#510 Bright Ideas Racing
Chevy S10 Village of Lemons
Department of Highway Debauchery

Bringing beef jerky to take on the bacon champion!  +3

The Defeat Device Mid-Engine 1979 Chevette
Fastest / craziest Chevette driver in America!

We Audi Be Faster will be there with our mobile Gin & Tonic cart. I'm sure you guys will be thirsty after 9.5 hours of racing! We will have 4-5 in our party.

We Audi Be Faster
'85 Audi Coupe G(in &) T(onic)

Saabs of Anarchy will be in attendance.
We should have 7-8 people.

We'll be bringing some Swedish Cuisine - be it meatballs or whatever else the Swedish Chef decides to whip up.

Perhaps some cookies as well.

APR will bring Chili (enjoy THAT Sunday AM) and a smoker with some Angry Pork Butt.

Sputnik will bring our usual sour cream salad, plus some kebabs and some bread. We're short on people so it'll be 5 of us total.

K Car Stalker