Topic: July's Ridge race - potluck Saturday night

Potluck and party shenanigans are happening at the Ridge on Saturday July 27th! 

The lovely Shona, Sophie and myself have teamed up with a few other awesome ladies to bring us all together for a good time.

Location at the track to be announced at a later time.  Maybe we'll take over the gear-tech tent, maybe we won't.  Really depends on what the weather and insects have in store for us.

Actual time to be determined closer to the race.  Plan for something resembling "dinnertime"

Please post up what you plan to contribute, if you plan that far in advance.  There's a Safeway about 9 miles (20 minutes) away if you're a last-minute shopper.

Plates and eating utensils are provided.  Bring your own beverage and serving utensils for food contributions.

Hope to see you all there!

Re: July's Ridge race - potluck Saturday night

We will, as usual, bring smoked pulled pork nachos.They were all the rage at Thunderhill.

Hell yes pulled pork nachos.

NachoFriend wrote:

We will, as usual, bring smoked pulled pork nachos.They were all the rage at Thunderhill.

They must have been amazing, as I didn't get any...sad!  I'll make sure to stop by and get some this time around.

My teams will be hosting a taco bar, and possibly some fun games to go with it!

I can whip up some Asian Noodle Salad.  Peanut allergies anyone?

https://www.wellplated.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Asian-Noodle-Salad-with-Peanut-Sauce.jpg

nimblemotorsports wrote:

I can whip up some Asian Noodle Salad.  Peanut allergies anyone?

https://www.wellplated.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Asian-Noodle-Salad-with-Peanut-Sauce.jpg

That looks DEE-LISH! 

Yes, there will be at least one peanut allergy at the track (my 7yo Son) but we don't feed him anything unless we make it ourselves or can read every label of every ingredient...so you're safe with him at least. 
Please make a warning sign and put with the dish (and maybe keep a bowl of epi-pens next to it just to be safe) j/k  LOL

Maybe I will make a Charlie Brown sign, and say "Peanut Allergy?  Eat THIS"
"And get excuse for losing tomorrow."

Haven't seen much action here, so not sure if there'll be much stuntin/splodin happening.  Being the completely lame rookie team, we're taking the puss way out and bringing a chip that will, hopefully, make sense.  We might even have several different flavors of chips.  Stop by.

Hey chips are welcome.  Desserts, dishes, whatever you want!

We'll bring home made Macaroni Salad and maybe something else.

We all like to eat - all food is welcomed and appreciated!! 

I personally am looking forward to meeting some new awesome people!

lmbrooks wrote:
NachoFriend wrote:

They must have been amazing, as I didn't get any...sad!  I'll make sure to stop by and get some this time around.

This batch of pulled pork is looking really good and we doubled up the quantity. Definitely stop by!

From Montana: with Cut Corners Racing and Nimble Motorsports

Montana Beef Chili
and Cornbread with Montana Huckleberry honey butter.