Topic: Lemons South Fall Tire Changer

So throwing this out there. Brother was the one doing tire changes/flips at the  24 hour race at CMP. He has asked me to judge the idea of having it back at the Fall Race. Smaller race but it still is CMP so. Any interest?

Re: Lemons South Fall Tire Changer

Im interested.  You'll be busy saturday evening.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Smaller race?  This one will likely be much larger.  The parade tends to draw a larger crowd.

We don't typically need a tire changer, but it sure is nice to know one is at the track.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

4 (edited by 96Formula6spd 2019-09-01 12:43 PM)

Alright a little late notice but brother confirmed and the tire machine is coming. Will be in late Friday(might do some after the parade). But will be on site all day saturday and sunday. Get your tires flipped for Sunday cause Cmp really needs that repave.