Topic: New team in Chicago area looking for drivers for Gingerman in October

Currently have a registered team, two committed and invested $$$ drivers with a solid car.
The car is a 94 Dodge Stealth, cage has been ordered and we are on our way to getting the car fully ready by early August.

Looking for two or three drivers to complete the team. Preferably looking for someone that is in the area. You will need to pay your share of the team registration as well as have your own safety equipment. Depending on the amount of drivers we are looking somewhere around 500-600 plus your Lemons license to participate.

If you have track experience even if it's HPDE that's a plus.

If you are interested just DM me and will get back to you with more details. Thanks

Re: New team in Chicago area looking for drivers for Gingerman in October

where in Chicago-land?

I'm in Aurora, 30-ish Lemons races under my belt (and half a dozen builds).

If you're nearby, I would happily come by, drink beer, and offer unsolicited (but usually helpful) advice as you embark on this journey.

My forum username @gmail.com if you want to take me up on this crappy offer.

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

Appreciate the offer Derekste, I'll get in contact with you when we set a up another group meet. I'm sure we could learn a lot from you and beer will be provided. smile

FYI, we're located in Northlake south of Ohare.

Be careful with that Derekste guy...he races things marginally as unreliable as a Stealth...and then the Quantum.

I’m interested in the seat if it’s still available, I have my own Champcar team and located near Joliet. Hit me up with the details.thanks

I'm in the area and could definitely be interested.

Already shot you a PM.

Detroit area.  several years Lemons experience.  2 (count 'em TWO!) IOE's with 2 different cars.  I drive fast and don't wreck.  I fetch food and may make some suggestions on how to fix a broken thing, but I'm no mechanic.  even though I'm a designer in the automotive heart of the country.