Topic: Fall Gingerman Fund Raiser...Valve Cover Racing and Show!
Fall Gingerman attendees,
We are going to attempt another off kilter fundraiser during the fall Gingerman race this year. This October we at RBR are teaming up with Bad Company to attempt to bring you Valve/Rocker cover Racing and Show. The Idea is to get teams to build and enter a custom Factory/Aftermarket Valve Cover for either the Race and or the Show. Each event will have an entry fee (we are raising money here). voting at the car show will be done via monetary votes, with the Cover raising the most dollars at the end of the event becoming the winner. The Racing will be single elimination style with one winner at the end. Winners for Both will receive a trophy. All monies raised will be donated to the Charity at the fall Gingerman race.
Below are the rules/guidelines:
Rules and Regulations:
For Racing and Car Show
• Valve/Rocker Cover must be from production passenger car or truck.
• 30” max overall length...No Minimum
• Over all width including wheels 14”... No Minimum
• Wheel base 24” ...No Minimum
• Wheel Diameter max 8”... No Minimum
• Weight 10lbs max
• Race will be Bracket style
• Single elimination
• $5 entry for Race(for Charity)
• Race track will be 3’ high and 24’ overall length.
• Cars are powered by gravity, no power adders!
• First one to cross finish line wins
• Cars crossing center line are disqualified
Custom Car show: Custom Valve/Rocker cover show. No Hot wheels this time.
• $5 Entry for Show(for Charity)
• Does not need to enter the race
• Everyone will have a chance to vote, each vote $1
• Whichever car raises the most Money for Charity will win.
All proceeds will go the Charity Present at the October race.
I will also get this info on the FB pages as well.
Any questions please E-mail me at Stangman4ever@gmail.com