Topic: Dumb questions?

So the deadline for entries are coming up this weekend for our race. Does that mean my drivers all have to be individually registered along with the team?

Captain: Buzzoff Racing Suzuki Esteem (superbee) retired after Oct 19
Bmw 330Ci aka Experimento (mentos colored e46 reformed drift car)
We formerly apologize for _______________ and then _____________ and our driver did not have the line.

Re: Dumb questions?

that would be best, I believe if they have late apps allowed you can still get them on there, however the best idea is to have them all signed up before registration closes. you can e-mail Nick or Eric to get a more solid answer.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

To secure your spot you need the min two drivers signed up and all the entrance fees paid in full before the entrance deadline. You can change drivers, add, remove, whatever up until a couple weeks before the race, you'll get an email about the database closing. But you need the min 2 signed up to show as a completed entry.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

If you're referring to the GMan race in October, I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as the team is registered. There is a deadline for getting paid up that I can never remember how far ahead that is and the database closes about 2 weeks before the race. You will need to have your driver lineup where you want it before the registration deadline or there will be extra fees for getting people signed up.

Owner of the Knights Templar Neon
A&D of middling proportions