Topic: Fall South ‘19 Roll Call

Do we have a thread going for this yet? BBQ potluck sign-up? My forum search is acting wonky and I didn’t see these threads yet...

We will be bringing the perpetually-slowing 928 shooting brake, now with even MORE fail potential, thanks to TWICE the number of valves on top of that pretty motor.

Head of Estate
/) come monday motorsports /)

Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

Re: Fall South ‘19 Roll Call

Old Dudes and our 65 Ranchero are in.  Can't wait

Silent But Deadly will be there with the Surfin BIrd!

Extra valves, eh?  There is no fail in this plan!  Just bring a bucket of extra valves.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Terminally Confused will be there.  Current plan is to BBQ as usual on Saturday night.  Waiting on Curt to put up some threads about it.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

Super Westerfield Bros will be there.  We look forward to the parade and downtown party every year.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Retro racing and the Super! Beetle will be there, look forward to seeing you all there!

RetroRacing-1973 Super! Beetle
Nine Finger Drifters- 1982 te72 Toyota Corolla Wagon (BEAMS PWRD!)
My one man show: G. D. Yo-Man: No! YOU Ams Da A&&hole!
2010 CMP Fall-Judges' Choice, 2014 Barber-DFL and I Got Screwed!, 3X- You Talk Shit Better Than You Race (YTSBTYR) Award, 2017 NCM- IOE (thanks, Speedy!), 2018 Inde-Heroic Fix, 2019 Inde-Winner C Class

Well, so much for those strident waves of Just So Extra valve domination.

Two scored cylinders on the donor short block and we are back to the 2v, baby!

Head of Estate
/) come monday motorsports /)

Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

doctordel wrote:

Well, so much for those strident waves of Just So Extra valve domination.

Two scored cylinders on the donor short block and we are back to the 2v, baby!

ugh

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

My favorite race of the year. The Bluesmobile is in with the cheatonium 440 cranked to eleven...

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

It's mine too, but I can't convince my team to go. they're driving all weekend, what's another 9 hours each way I says? They say no.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

gtopat wrote:

My favorite race of the year. The Bluesmobile is in with the cheatonium 440 cranked to eleven...

Coronet is not fixed yet from November. Shoot has not even been looked at yet. It needs a lot of work after the last race. That or just bring 2-3 gallons of spare oil.

Terrible Tercels planning to make our debut. Still under construction.

USDA prime will be there with lofty goals of dominating B class in the Hyundai tiburon.  So far we are 2 for 4 on entering and finishing.  We keep having a problem keeping the rods in the block but instead of a mystery mix of racing oils, 2 stroke oil and bar oil we have decided to just use the manufacturer recommended oil.  We shall see.

Schumacher Taxi Service w/our Mustang now with 25% more diff.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Team Goes Like Hell will be there again with our butt turrible 87 Shelby GLHS.  this time, we added a TURBO !     yes, this should definitely end well !

Ric
Team - Goes Like Hell - '87 Shelby GLHS (Dodge Charger) #392

Road Atlanta '18 - "Heroic Fix"

Duff Beer will be there with Duff Beer, a Stag with a slightly newer and much less leaky engine, and for the first time, a straight driveshaft. Please see us for official Duff Beer Stag Party t-shirts, as I didn't get to give all of them away last year.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

Red Ace Racing's Mitsubishi Lancer is returning to its spiritual home all the way from Illinois. Please pass on the right in a disorderly fashion..

Guibo Grabbers will be there with our 190E, which has a "new" not-broken transmission.

Giubo Grabbers #190 - 91 Mercedes 190E
2016 CMP Fall South "Heroic Fix" Winner

Team Nirtney and our Baby Rooth Audi will be there for our second race- hoping not to get DQ'd this time.