1 (edited by Ratbert 2019-09-13 09:04 AM)

Topic: *SPF* Kirkey 65-Series Seat w/ Pad $200 in Concord, NC

Kirkey 65-Series road race seat with black padded cover.  Used, in good condition.  I believe it is 17" wide, I will double check tonight.  Matches this one:

https://www.jegs.com/i/Kirkey/570/65170KIT/10002/-1

$200

Re: *SPF* Kirkey 65-Series Seat w/ Pad $200 in Concord, NC

It sounds like I'm probably going to be making a run down to CMP this Saturday, so I could deliver this to the Fall South race if you're going to be there.

3 (edited by zanzabar88 2019-09-10 04:15 PM)

I want it! Willing to ship to west coast? email me at ljayr88 *at* gmail .com

Might be able to fold up the cover and package it in the butt/seat area and then ship it without any other packaging outside. I don't care if it gets a little scratched.

Greyhound package express works pretty well for this kind of thing. I shipped a seat a few years ago. I looked online and estimate for cost is around $80.

Captain of McDads/AFART Racing - 1977 Lancia Scorpion. 1987 Lanciota Scorpupra Integrale Evoluzione Speciale VIII Truffare
Captain of 42 Hours of MeLons (2013-14) - Vattenmelon Vagn 1984 Volvo 240, B-Class Winner: Arse-Freeze 2014

I will look into it if I can't find anyone local who wants it, but I'd really prefer not to have to deal with shipping something like that if I can avoid it.

Yeah that's understandable. I'll probably end up just buying a new one, the're seemingly very hard to find used, and stupid pricey to ship.

Captain of McDads/AFART Racing - 1977 Lancia Scorpion. 1987 Lanciota Scorpupra Integrale Evoluzione Speciale VIII Truffare
Captain of 42 Hours of MeLons (2013-14) - Vattenmelon Vagn 1984 Volvo 240, B-Class Winner: Arse-Freeze 2014

If anyone wants to use the Lemons transportation network, I can pick up the seat at CMP and get it to MSR in November.  Or as far as Baton Rouge in a couple of weeks.  Slow delivery, but no cost (although we'd accept a 12 pack as a tip).  Maybe someone else could pick it up at MSR and get it further west.  We're based in Birmingham, so transfers in the southeast could happen sooner.

7 (edited by DirtyDuc 2019-09-12 07:22 PM)

I'm probably going to MSR. If so, I can get it to SE AZ or maybe even further west.

That guy

I'm game if Zanzabar is.

Someone else at CMP bought it before I heard back.  Thanks anyway guys.