1 (edited by OnkelUdo 2019-10-10 04:18 AM)

Topic: Gingerman Fall 2019 Potluck Friday 10/11/2019

It is that time again with Nick Pon sending out threatening emails to pay up or else. I will be organizing the Gingerman potluck again since our team is not running off to exotic tracks.I will run it in the same loose fashion that has seemed to work well the last couple of times I did this...just list here what you plan to bring and I will update this original post with the running list.

Just a reminder, FRIDAY potluck...like before most of your cars have totally blown up.  Start time is 1-hour after the track goes cold from the test and tune so usual 6 PM. Location is the first 3-4 powered paddock spots adjacent the tower (look for the Saturn flag on top of a giant wedge trailer or the 1947 Plymouth). HQ has begun supplying plates, bowls and plastic ware so focus on food and drink.

Team Bad Decisions - Baked Mac and Cheese with smoked sausage and a trash can kegorator with brown ale and RyePA.
Product Design - Queso and Chips plus likely either fish or some other dead animal
RUST-ED - Buffalo Chicken Dip with chips and crackers for dipping
Some really long name - Clown Juice which does not sound at all sketchy
Some team from Ohio (wherever that is) - Big ol’ box of fried chicken. Extra greasy.
Kone Killers - cracked chicken and buns and pin wheels and they promise none of it is spiked with GM supercharger oil
Hell Cats and Hell Kittens - fruit and cheese, an apple cake
Placebo Racing - Taco Salad 
Buzz 0ff Racing with more homebrew
Knoxvegas - Italian beef
Beer and Jelly Beans - both flavors of cornbread

Re: Gingerman Fall 2019 Potluck Friday 10/11/2019

Sweet!
I’d be glad to DJ again for the Friday party and the “not” party on Saturday.

Best,
Dave

Team RUST-ED: hoping to not blow up this year. Buffalo Chicken Dip with chips and crackers for dipping.

bump

Rust Belt Racing will Bring a large box of Chips, Cookies, snacks Etc. My Grill took a shit so I wont be cooking Brats this go around.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

stangman4ever wrote:

Rust Belt Racing will Bring a large box of Chips, Cookies, snacks Etc. My Grill took a shit so I wont be cooking Brats this go around.

Your always welcome to my grill since it will be RIGHT THERE...your call.  You are od enough to remember how charcoal works, right?

OnkelUdo wrote:
stangman4ever wrote:

Your always welcome to my grill since it will be RIGHT THERE...your call.  You are od enough to remember how charcoal works, right?

Charcoal? Old Enough? What do you think I'm in my 40's or something?    wait I am in my 40's and I do remember!

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

Wait, you think charcoal is for old people? Hipsters are all about charcoal, when they aren't Sous-vide/smoking deconstructed pork foam.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Big ol’ box of fried chicken. Extra greasy.

IOE Fall Gingerman 2018 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

10 (edited by ls1lt1cam 2019-10-03 06:01 PM)

Kone Killers will be bringing cracked chicken and buns
And pin wheels

I want to contribute, I really do, but...

1. I suck at both cooking food, and preparing food
2. I'm going to balls deep in new-car anxiety and preparations

If there's something from Meijer I can grab Friday afternoon and bring it, I will. Otherwise, I'll have a couple coolers of lawnmower beers for anyone brave enough to venture into my paddock despite the inevitable panicking and flying tools.

The Pentastar whisperer

Bayley wrote:

If there's something from Meijer I can grab Friday afternoon and bring it, I will. Otherwise, I'll have a couple coolers of lawnmower beers for anyone brave enough to venture into my paddock despite the inevitable panicking and flying tools.

Just grab a couple dozen cookies...or any desert we can still eat on Saturday and Sunday.

OnkelUdo wrote:
Bayley wrote:

Just grab a couple dozen cookies...or any desert we can still eat on Saturday and Sunday.

Sides also work:  Coleslaw, potato salad, chips, etc.

Kone Killers will be bringing pinwheels and crack chicken!

A few stray Hell Cats and Hell Kittens will be there! We'll bring fruit and cheese, an apple cake, and a suitcase of Spaghetti-0s

Placebo Racing will bring a Taco Salad

Knoxvegas will be bringing Italian beef sandwiches

Beer and Jelly Beans will bring some jalepeno and non-jalepeno corn bread.

Bearings Deep Racing is bringing mac-n-cheese because we didn’t get the memo from Team Bad Decisions