Topic: Halloween Hooptiefest 2019 Roll Call

Who's ready for NHMS already? (not me)

Who hasn't even started touching the race car because surely there is enough time to do things later? (Totally me)

Garage assignments came out last night, potluck thread is here, Looking forward to seeing everyone at our home track.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Re: Halloween Hooptiefest 2019 Roll Call

Squidrope Racing will be there.  We've repaired the Batmobile's transmission and are moving on to the 100's of little things that need fixin.

"We Got Screwed" NHMS 2017, 4th NHMS 2020,  4th NJMP 2021,
"Judges Choice" NHMS 2021,10th NJMP 2022, 3rd Thompson 2022
#847 Batmobile  aka-"Beulah"  search Squidrope Racing on Facebook

After missing NJ and CT this year due to other life events, Sorry for Party Racing will be back for NHMS. We'll be in our usual location in the center garages, so stop on by for a board meeting!

Sorry For Party Racing! - 1985 Pontiac Firebird - Car #35

A race car exists only in two states: broken or in the process of becoming that way.

DRVOLKS will be there with a new add twist to the TT . Yes a VW TDI CR 2 with a automatic
https://i.imgur.com/fmoxdFM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/c7GGeSb.mp4

The Ranger will be there! It was close, and we didn't think we were going to make it.  We were chasing some issues that we couldn't pinpoint, until we found a small split in our fuel line between the intank pump and bulkhead fitting.  Should be wrapping the truck up this weekend!

1998 Ford Ranger 4.0 High Output
Organizers Choice Award Thompson Motor Speedway 2017
Class C Winners NHMS 2018
Hit'em With the Hein

The Javelin and the Saturn will be there. Javelin is still has some issues to resolve but at least it runs now.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Finally, after missing it twice, FMC will be at NHMS as a race team.

Our VW Fox is running better(?) and we're looking forward to spread some Rhode Island love to our Northern hillbilly cousins.

March 2016 bought running 1988 VW Fox Wagon
March 2016 - Spring 2018 Car was on its side with no engine
2018 Thompson Organizers' Choice (25 laps)
2019 Thompson Judges' Choice (58 laps) NHMS Judges' Choice (74 laps)

I will be there flying the flag for 2 teams.

The triumphant return of the RUSEFI Miata and I will be doing s guest stint in the always amazing Team Sputnik :-) really excited to see what I can do running two completely different drivetrains:-)

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.