Hey! I'm assuming this is still for sale? I've got just a few light questions
1. What are the seat fitment requirements? Any experience or guess at sort of the 'outer-bounds' of who might be able to fit, or if modifications would be pretty simple? I'm 6'3", but have a range of people who might want to drive
2. Other than the fire suppression system and harnesses, are there any other 2019 requirements that it wouldn't meet?
3. Do most consumables (tires, brakes, any parts that regularly wear) tend to last a few races? What falls on the 'replace every race' list (or, nearly every race)?
4. Did you ever get the Accusump? (Yeah, I did some digging )
5. What is this rearview camera situation?
6. What is the front brake situation - did you wind up upgrading to a C5 setup?
7. About how many racing hours on this engine? Ever any transmission problems? Is this the first clutch issue?
8. To your best recollection, how many races have you done with the car, and how long since it was last operable?
9. Do you have a title, still have the rear hatch, T-tops, windows, etc?
10. And, last but not least, any more pictures? Especially of the interior setup.
1996 Buick Century - we upgraded our crappy GM sedan with parts from a crappy GM minivan.
"In a race where everyone runs a Buick V6, their Buick ran a Chevy V6"
IOE - Lemons Block Party (minus the block party) CMP 2020