1 (edited by stefan2057 2019-10-19 09:23 AM)

Topic: Looking for 3 or 4 drivers for A Class Road Atlanta. ATL Based Team.

I recently had 2 drivers decide to skip this race, and am now running a one man show. I'm looking for 3 to 4 drivers depending on how much driving time we want, I'm open to the ether but the cost goes up with fewer drivers.

The car is a 2004 Mazda RX8, running on 265 tires squared with a manual gearbox. I'm very tall and the chair is on slides so It can accommodate just about anyone unless your wasite size is much greater than 40". The seat is a Sparco REV 2 and we're running the common standard Hankook tires. Safety-wise everything is brand new from this year.

I'm looking for drivers that will bring the car back in one piece not be a hot lap hero and melt the tires in 4 laps. If you are a wrencher or fabricator and in Atlanta, you get bonus points.

If you want to check out more of the car you can watch this V BLOG on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je_ZhLJ … WiEKQpnr1A

We are also using our Team as a fundraiser for St Judes Children's hospital where people donate per lap.

If you are interested you can email me at stefan2057 at Gmail and we can discuss it.

Check out our YouTube Channel to see out shity car.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je_ZhLJ … 2&t=0s

Re: Looking for 3 or 4 drivers for A Class Road Atlanta. ATL Based Team.

Stefan, sent you an email yesterday, very interested in racing with your team. Please let me know, I'll send one through the forum in case there was an issue, but check your junk/spam folders.

I've sent you an email also. I am interested in joining you at RA
Doug

Hey, I would like to join the team as well.. if you need a 3rd driver in the Atl race. I ping you via this forum a message, please let me know.

Thanks

Hey Stefan,
Just checking in.  Sent an email to you on Oct 25th about two seats.  We're still very interested if you still have seats. Hope to chat soon. 
Thanks,
Al

Only have one seat left at this time, think I emailed every one back. But let me know if you didn't. And if you're in Georgia and want to just hang out and talk shop, fabricate stuff, or work on cars hit me up as well. Always looking for more racing friends. I'm located in Tucker Georgia.

Stefan

Check out our YouTube Channel to see out shity car.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je_ZhLJ … 2&t=0s

I will be at the race to introduce my fiance to the whole Lemons fiasco. If you need an extra hand in the pits, let me know. I may actually be buying a car there lol, but am not planning to drive yet. I am out of Biloxi but am in Bham Atl and Nola regularly.

hey Stephen I didn't hear back from you
Doug

I wouldn't mind picking up a seat at this race if there's still a seat open. How many races are on the car?

Owner of the Knights Templar Neon
A&D of middling proportions