Topic: Need 1-2 Drivers for Road Atlanta

Looking for drivers who will be there to support the team/car for the full weekend. We come here to enjoy the racing, not necessarily to win. Typical stints run 1.75 hours so we are looking for drivers who can expect to do at least one stint per day. When not driving, we share fire-duty, fuel duty and team radio communications.
Fees will reflect an equal share of cost (may have 3 or 4 drivers). The fee includes race entry, fuel, tires, maintenance cost.
Fees do not include your personal safety equipment (firesuit, helmet, etc), lodging, food, transportation to the track, annual drivers license fees.
Looking for drivers that will try to finish every lap they start. Its about finishing the weekend.

Stock engine BMW 325i (e36 almost always class A) well sorted. 17 inch wide seat so it fits us hefty guys.

Email me at blake@abandersgroup.com

Re: Need 1-2 Drivers for Road Atlanta

your email isnt working  its bouncing back

a_blake_anderson wrote:

Looking for drivers who will be there to support the team/car for the full weekend. We come here to enjoy the racing, not necessarily to win. Typical stints run 1.75 hours so we are looking for drivers who can expect to do at least one stint per day. When not driving, we share fire-duty, fuel duty and team radio communications.
Fees will reflect an equal share of cost (may have 3 or 4 drivers). The fee includes race entry, fuel, tires, maintenance cost.
Fees do not include your personal safety equipment (firesuit, helmet, etc), lodging, food, transportation to the track, annual drivers license fees.
Looking for drivers that will try to finish every lap they start. Its about finishing the weekend.

Stock engine BMW 325i (e36 almost always class A) well sorted. 17 inch wide seat so it fits us hefty guys.

Email me at blake@abandersgroup.com

Sent you an email, and it got bounced back. I sent another one through the forum. I am unsure if it went through or not. Give me an email to levinsonalex@yahoo.com

or call me at 860-977-6137

thanks,
         Alex

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

Wondering why no one wanted to race with me...

Blake@abandersongroup.com

5 (edited by Somebody 2019-11-17 08:27 PM)

a_blake_anderson wrote:

I want to race with you :-)

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

a_blake_anderson wrote:

because cheaty E36 maybe?  wink

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

If you're still looking for drivers, I'm available.  I have my own safety gear.  I've driven RA a few times, never a black flag.  Send a forum through the email or directly to  dfrmn@vt.edu.