1 (edited by jayjohnson600 2020-06-20 06:16 AM)

Topic: Open seats for CMP 24hour race September 2020

Dallas-based team has open seats for CMP 24hour race in SEPTEMBER 2020.

(This was originally going to be the April race, but was rescheduled and then cancelled.)

2 (edited by jayjohnson600 2020-06-20 06:16 AM)

Re: Open seats for CMP 24hour race September 2020

Dallas-based team has open seats for the Lemon's 24hour race at CMP in SEPTEMBER 2020.

The car is a competitive A-class 1994 Miata, racing 6 years in Lemon's and ChampCar.
We attended the CMP 24hour race in April 2019 and finished 9th in A-class, fading a couple hours of downtime.on parts failures.
Ran 4 races in 2019, looking to make 4 or 5 races in 2020.

The car has a fixed seat and fixed steering wheel, and nascar door bars on a quality roll cage.
Setup for drivers 5ft10inch and 190lbs, more or less.
Also has datalogging, telemetry, video, pro comms, and coolshirt in the setup.
Car performs well in skilled hands, running with good parts and carrying spares.

Seeking drivers to fill open seats in a 6 driver roster. Drivers bring their gear and pay their Lemon's license fee, then there's 1 fee to get on the team roster and drive for the weekend of racing. Driver need to be ready to run Friday morning for TNT, and the 24hour race.
Must have experience with Miata or small RWD in endurance wheel-to-wheel racing.
We're not pro, but we work to balance a serious effort with focused fun.

Provide contact information and lets discuss if we have a good match for the race.

Jay Johnson

How much are you asking for the seat?

Owner of the Knights Templar Neon
A&D of middling proportions

Had a couple discussions. Seats still available.

Santa has sponsored a few race parts on the car.
Actually, the drivers seat fees go to upgrade and maintain the car.

Looking to improve on the previous 9th place A-class finish at CMP April 2020.

JayJohnson600

2 slots in the driver's roster is available.

JayJohnson600

How much...??

An additional driver has committed a seat in the roster.

1 driver slot is left, then we lock out the driver's roster.

JayJohnson600

A few leads and discussions. . . 

1 slot available.

JayJohnson600

If you still have an open seat please email me at mustangscca@gmail.com and I can send you background on my HPDE, Lemons and ChampCar experience.

Five slots are committed.

One driver slot remains available.

JayJohnson600

If there is still a spot open email me at rkleinlv@gmail.com I will give you my racing credentials.

One slot out of 6 is available.

Sent you an email with info and a couple of footage clips.

JayJohnson600

All slots are now committed. The roster is full.

JayJohnson600

One member on the roster has their car back together and will be dropping from the roster.

The event has been rescheduled to June 5-6-7.

One slot is available.

Dallas-based team has open seats for the Lemon's 24hour race at CMP in June 5-6-7,  2020.

The car is a competitive A-class 1994 Miata, racing 6 years in Lemon's and ChampCar.
We attended the CMP 24hour race in April 2019 and finished 9th in A-class, fading a couple hours of downtime.on parts failures.

The car has a fixed seat and fixed steering wheel, and nascar door bars on a quality roll cage.
Car performs well in skilled hands, running with good parts and carrying spares.

Seeking drivers to fill open seats in a 6 driver roster. Drivers bring their gear and pay their Lemon's license fee, then there's 1 fee to get on the team roster and drive for the weekend of racing. Driver need to be ready to run Friday morning for TNT, and the 24hour race.
Must have experience with Miata or small RWD in endurance wheel-to-wheel racing.

jayjohnson600

jayjohnson600 wrote:

One member on the roster has their car back together and will be dropping from the roster.

The event has been rescheduled to June 5-6-7.

One slot is available.

Dallas-based team has open seats for the Lemon's 24hour race at CMP in June 5-6-7,  2020.

jayjohnson600

Send me a message, I ran against you guys in the light blue Miata back in 2019. I am interested in the seat. If you want my driving resume at Lemons, a lot of people in the Northeast can vouche for me and what I bring to the table. First and foremost I get the car back into the pit relatively in the best condition I was given the car in. I know the course, I know Miatas, campaign 3 different ones two in the northeast and one down in Houston from San Antonio. I can provide a little clip on how I drive to give you a piece of mind on how I drive.

- Alex

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

Sent email.

jayjohnson600

1 slot is available.

jayjohnson600

I'm interested in the open spot if still available. I sent you a PM.  Hope to hear from you soon.

-Stephen

2 slots have come available for the CMP September 24hour race.

We ran at Circuit of the Americas last weekend in Austin Texas, with new motor, shocks, and springs.
The good compression from the new motor was thoroughly enjoyed smile

jayjohnson600

In discussions for 1 of the 2 slots.

1 slot available.

jayjohnson600

Sent you a forum email.

jayjohnson600 wrote:

In discussions for 1 of the 2 slots.

1 slot available.

jayjohnson600

Driver slot is available.

jayjohnson600

Still Available? If so could you contact me at JulianVRacing@yahoo.com

Sent email.

1 driver slot is confirmed to be open, as of this post Sunday evening August 23.

jayjohnson600

Interested! Thanks, Dave