1 (edited by fjehlik 2020-02-16 07:33 AM)

Topic: 1988 Chrysler Conquest IOE winner for Sale $1250 OBO. In Chicago.

You Magnificent Bastards,

What we have here is a *slightly* used 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSI for sale. What do you get with this magnificent slab of iron that would make Don Johnson and every girl that had a Miami Vice poster on her wall swoon?

A fully caged (Lemons spec'd) 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSI race-ish car that comes pedigreed with an IOE win. All eight tires, brake lines brand new, all calipers brand new, all new rotors brand new. All 4 corners Mookie suspension 1 inch lower and 30% stiffer, brand new. The transmission only has 56,000 miles on it. Replacement rear end and extra transmission. intercoolers, two extra doors, extra hood, extra lights, driveshaft, and a ton of documentation and parts available. Will need to add race seat and fire suppression system, also need to check the engine. The first engine done blew itself up in Glorious Lemons style when the driver thought that 8000 RPM was a lifestyle and not a book of bad decisions. Note: You Honda VTEC dudes won't get this joke. The engine that is currently in the car just stopped at the end of the last race. Could be electrical. Could be mechanical. Ain't no question it's 100% Murphy. Anyways nothing a dedicated group of Lemons nuts would have duct taped, zip tied, and JB welded back together quicker than Car and Driver can get their first black flag.

What you don't get with this magnificent slab of Iron: The race seat (that stays with the owner), the 12V battery, and a fire suppression system (this car didn't race last year when those were required). Also it doesn't come with your dignity. But then again this is Lemons and we all check that at the door.

1250 $OBO. Make and offer, help me make space in my garage and come pick it and all the spare parts up so we can build our next rad ride.

There's some film of the actual car you can find on YouTube here:

#lemonsworld--Episode 22--Conquest!

Signed,
forrest (12 time Loser and counting)

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/ … 57402.html

For pictures and details, feel free to reach me here:

fjehlik@gmail.com
312-720-4541