Topic: Rent a race suit

Have you rented a race suit?
Did you have a good experience with the rental co.?

Who did you use?

Thanks
Bob

Former Captain
1996 Crown Vic. #55
Team Racing Cosmo

Re: Rent a race suit

I've teched http://www.racesuitrental.com/ rental kits, they were in great condition.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Have used Race Suit Rental, was a really great experience.  You let them know when your race weekend is, and they send you the suit early in the week before the race, and then just ask you to send it back to them sometime the following week.  Highly recommended, at least for your first race (and, honestly, if you aren't doing more than 1-3 races/yr, it's probably cheaper in the long run to just rent.  Some gear expires too, just like belts).  Best part is, if you get the whole package (which is everything you need), they include a Hans device, for only ~$200.  I'm sure there are other vendors out there, but, RSR is a good one.

Semi-Sentient Centenarians
1996 Buick Century - we upgraded our crappy GM sedan with parts from a crappy GM minivan.
"It's got a van motor, a 220 cubic inch plant, it's got van tires, van suspension, van shocks. It's a model with the catalytic converters ripped out so
     it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it a racecar or what?" - Blues Brothers, Probably

Oh, I thought it said race slut hmm      Sorry for interrupting