Topic: PittRave - Let's Party in Pittsburgh

The League of Legitimate Nigerian Businessman is hosting PittRave on the saturday night of the Pittsburgh race in the lower garages.

Bring glowsticks, bracelets, and appropriate attire. We're also working on a potluck and more.

Find the Facebook event page for details.

Liha zakonnykh ukrayinskykh biznesmeniv.
Ford Pinto Wagon 1972 roku – heroyichne vypravlennya, Memorial Toni Svona 2019 roku
Subaru Outback Sport 2007 - rehionalna premiya, NHMS 2020 - OnlyLamms.com
"My vzyaly zelenyy i kartatyy, ale vse mizh tsym bulo dosyt skhematychno."

Re: PittRave - Let's Party in Pittsburgh

I'll be there with trashy juggalos and two liters of Faygo in tow!

Ok, so maybe not the juggalos (thankfully), but I'll try to pack some treats from the 3-1-3 for all to enjoy.

The Pentastar whisperer

Bayley wrote:

I'll be there with trashy juggalos and two liters of Faygo in tow!

Ok, so maybe not the juggalos (thankfully), but I'll try to pack some treats from the 3-1-3 for all to enjoy.

which car are you bringing?

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

The Control (Arm) Freaks will be in attendance bringing the excessive body roll to PA.  Looking forward to a new track for our team.  Any idea on which layout they will run? E.g. North Track day 1 and South Track the second?

They ran the full track last year, both days.

COM ( Chief Operating Moron ) of Burnt Rubber Soul Racing
Current fleet: 95 Ford Probe, 81 Mazda 626.  Past: 81 Imperial
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

majo wrote:

They ran the full track last year, both days.

/agree

I am hoping they do the same again this year. That was quite fun.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

All of them!! ;-)

Joking aside, plan is to bring a heavily improved BMW MC5-series.

The Pentastar whisperer

Bayley wrote:
Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

All of them!! ;-)

Joking aside, plan is to bring a heavily improved BMW MC5-series.

Nice

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!