Topic: High End Simulator Rig

https://i.imgur.com/kaslHDR_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

The Nightmares on Elm St are currently taking orders for us to build you your very own state of the art premium high-end VIP iRacing Simulator. 
Using the same aircraft grade materials we engineered and built our Talon's spoiler with, we've pioneered a light weight, modular, and adjustable frame while maintaining rigidity.
Utilizing a custom bucket seat handcrafted by the Japanese Masters of the Nis-San family, our chair hugs your most sensitive regions while allowing maximum movement to the pedals and steering wheel.

https://m.imgur.com/a/YadeBJO

1992 Eagle Talon ES(i)

Re: High End Simulator Rig

How much for one with a Connolly leather seat and rosewood burl trim?

How much for one made from organic bamboo and a seat covered in suede from pasture-fed and ethically-raised Alcantras?

25X Loser - Delinquent Racing - '86 Rust-Tite Merkur - 9 years (when do I get to stop?).

billybobster wrote:

How much for one made from organic bamboo and a seat covered in suede from pasture-fed and ethically-raised Alcantras?

I'm suffering from culture shock now

How much for the bespoke laptop warming system?

How much for those sweet ENKEI wheel boxes?

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Lemon_Newton-Metre wrote:

How much for one with a Connolly leather seat and rosewood burl trim?

Well, my buddy is fine with boosting a car for a good cause, so get me your favorite year and I'll have him pinch a Rolls Royce.  As for the Rosewood, can I recommend Purpleheart?  You sound like someone of sophistication and poise - I would recommend something a little more distinguished and regal, and purple has been know to denote royalty, of which a man of your class and education already knows.

billybobster wrote:

Sadly my organic bamboo producer was shut down due to Covid-19 amidst PETA allegations that once their workers contracted the virus they may potentially pass it along to local wild Pandas.  PETA also stated they hoped all the workers would die so that the Pandas could have their jobs and through gainful employment possibly contribute money back to their organization.  As for ethically raised Alcantras we won't believe that ethics should cost you more money, so we can only offer morally-vague Alcantras as a substitute.

Guildenstern wrote:

How much for those sweet ENKEI wheel boxes?

For real?  Are they worth money?  I'm using them to store my collection of antique pot holders.

1992 Eagle Talon ES(i)