Topic: Lemons iRacing League: Week 4 Schedule (Barber Motorsports Park)

***Here is your schedule for this week—our finale for Season 1 of the Lemons iRacing League—at Barber Motorsports Park***

(1) The session times listed are when you can enter the races. It's still first-come, first-served to round out Season 1.
(2) BE SURE TO READ THE RULES AT WWW.ISUCKATRACING.COM BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR A SESSION.
(3) PLEASE NOTE: This is a track you will have to buy in iRacing, however it's one we plan to use for several more races in Season 2 (Schedule coming soon!).
(4) MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL UPDATES. The sooner, the better.

Session start times
9:00 pm ET - Race 1A: 50 minutes practice, Grid around 9:50 pm ET
9:30 pm ET - Race 1B: 50 minutes practice, Grid around 10:20 pm ET
10:30 pm ET - Race 2A: 30 minutes practice, Grid around 11:00 pm ET
10:55 pm ET - Race 2B: 20 minutes practice, Grid around 11:25 pm ET

Overflow Session Start Times
9:29 pm ET - Race 1C: 30 minutes practice, Grid around 9:59 pm ET
10:29 pm ET - Race 2C: 30 minutes practice, Grid around 10:59 pm ET
11:24 pm ET - Race 3C: 20 minutes practice, Grid around 11:44 pm ET

See below for the link to the livestream, which will start around 10 pm ET. We plan to stream races 1B and 2A as long as we don't break iRacing again. If that all goes to pot (likely), we'll stream whatever we can.

https://youtu.be/FWsaPOihRA4

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

2 (edited by TeamLemon-aid 2020-04-30 10:10 PM)

Re: Lemons iRacing League: Week 4 Schedule (Barber Motorsports Park)

Eric, you guys are doing a great job getting this started.   We all look forward to Thursday night.

(This next part is all tongue-in-cheek)

Having said that, Phil throwing us under the bus on the whole Enver Hoxha theme seemed a little cowardly.  The reality is, we did the theme so well it actually got the attention of Albania.  (Media... in a foreign country... reacted to a Lemons race.. A Lemons RACE!)   Had we made a car into a bunker (as this was what Phil was really looking for), Lemons wouldn't have gotten to be the arch enemy of Albania.  Instead of being proud that his idea accomplished more than a passing mention on a Lemons youtube blurb with 28 viewers, he said he had nothing to do with it.   I hoped for more...

I think we all know where this is going....  (evil grin emoji that doesn't work on this archaic forum)

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

TeamLemon-aid wrote:

Eric, you guys are doing a great job getting this started.   We all look forward to Thursday night.

(This next part is all tongue-in-cheek)

Having said that, Phil throwing us under the bus on the whole Enver Hoxha theme seemed a little cowardly.  The reality is, we did the theme so well it actually got the attention of Albania.  (Media... in a foreign country... reacted to a Lemons race.. A Lemons RACE!)   Had we made a car into a bunker (as this was what Phil was really looking for), Lemons wouldn't have gotten to be the arch enemy of Albania.  Instead of being proud that his idea accomplished more than a passing mention on a Lemons youtube blurb with 28 viewers, he said he had nothing to do with it.   I hoped for more...

I think we all know where this is going....  (evil grin emoji that doesn't work on this archaic forum)

[Shots Fired]

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Is there something preventing streaming from the start of practice? I rather enjoyed the longer streams for the previous rounds.