Topic: We need more races - this quickly became too popular :)

Hi folks,

When we open joining a race at 9:00 and all the slots are gone at 9:01 - that is both good news and bad news.  Sucking at racing online is a big hit.   But too many folks are shut out of racing.

I have a suggestion - put a few 25 lap races on the schedule each week.  Don't stream them - don't have announcers - just racing from our desks with fellow Lemons races.

The once per week have a streamed event with all the announcers and all that.  This way if you don't make it into the premiere event you still get to go racing.

Is it cost?  I can't imagine that putting up a race costs *that* much - especially if it is just a 50 car race at Limerock with no frills.  If the cost is not something LemonsHQ wants to spend, perhaps someone would drop in the funds to pay for those extra races. 

/Chuck

Re: We need more races - this quickly became too popular :)

There are already practice sessions set up most nights, could these be a Practice followed by a race instead of all racing?

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

COST? wait is iRacing fleecing people per event too?

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

I was talking about the cost to put up a race - not the cost for us to enter the race.   I had not seen the practice sessions - Perfect.  We already have what I wanted smile  Thanks.  Now I just need to track my league invitation down.