Topic: Anyone near Onalaska, WA?

I don't know why I keep asking on here... All the hot action is on facebook I guess

Wondering if there are any friendly souls in or near Onalaska, WA and who wouldn't mind enabling me to complete a collection, of sorts. You may need a trailer and about a car's sized space at your place for a month or so until I could arrange to come fetch it (or if you want a free stay in San Diego for a few days plus a flight home, I'm sure I can arrange that for you).

pm me for details.

Re: Anyone near Onalaska, WA?

Maybe, you have to keep asking because your request is unclear.

You are trying to be flip/charming/witty or sarcastic.
Instead, your post is confusing.

I have no idea if you are looking for a team, a car, a trailer, or a couch to sleep on for the night.

What do you want?

Former Captain
1996 Crown Vic. #55
Team Racing Cosmo

bobnowoc wrote:

What do you want?

Love

Spank wrote:

Wondering if there are any friendly souls in or near Onalaska, WA and who wouldn't mind enabling me to complete a collection, of sorts.

Oh, you're really interested in that one? I am, as you know, about a hundred miles away. Have you contacted the seller to find out anything about whether it runs (unlikely) or is at least on wheels and tires that would permit easy rolling (slightly less unlikely)? Drop me an email and I may be able to assist with at least some aspect of this.

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP, Organizer's Choice 2022 Hell on Wheels California Rally

Spank wrote:
bobnowoc wrote:

What do you want?

Love

There should be "Like" buttons here

Sorry Buddy..
I'm married.

But everyone at Lemons loves Spank!

Former Captain
1996 Crown Vic. #55