Topic: Rust Belt GP '20 Entry List

Here you go. VOLEEX!

If the formatting looks funny, that's because BS Inspection will be logged on one sheet so that one fewer person has to touch your tech sheet. Be sure to read this topic here and to check your assigned tech time.

https://i.imgur.com/vSSBSrX.jpg

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Rust Belt GP '20 Entry List

Wait a 2012 car? OMG Cheaterz!!!!

Will the 2012 turn more laps than the 1947?

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

Brett85p wrote:

Wait a 2012 car? OMG Cheaterz!!!!

Will the 2012 turn more laps than the 1947?

I had to google the name...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_Voleex_C10

Mitsubishi 4G13 or 4G15, so might run ok.

Wow, everyone had made great use of the last 3.5 months stuck at home. WHAT A LINEUP!!! I can only imagine the conversation when asking Porterfield for some pads for a 2012 Voleex C20R.

See you guys in 24 hours.....from a distance of course.

MDG wrote:

Wow, everyone had made great use of the last 3.5 months stuck at home. WHAT A LINEUP!!! I can only imagine the conversation when asking Porterfield for some pads for a 2012 Voleex C20R.

See you guys in 24 hours.....from a distance of course.

Voleex owner here - it was interesting ordering pads for sure. Fortunately, the interwebs make it possible to find some crossover parts, and Alibaba will ship you everything unique.

I'd also like to shout out Uncle Udo and the Bad Decisions team, Brett, Mark, Bayley, the Product Design guys for putting me in touch with a top-notch cage builder (Thomson Racing Fabrication in Cedar, MI is well-worth the drive), and all the others that encouraged and enabled this horrific decision. It takes a village of morons to raise an even bigger moron.

This is my first ever build and when I started Lemons, I couldn't even change my own oil. I look forward to severely disappointing everyone.